Tyler Harris Transferring

Why wouldn't he be headed Auburn way? They got Tobias's head coach!
Tobias thinks very highly of Knoxville and of UTK, I'm not sure why Tobias would recruit his own brother to a different school especially knowing we need all the help we can get.

Not impressive numbers but we could use him. Would prefer a 6'10 - 6'11 guy with more lbs.
His stats don't show the whole story. He was Providence's "guy" even if he was the third leading scorer for the friars.

Reactions: 1 person
Tobias thinks very highly of Knoxville and of UTK, I'm not sure why Tobias would recruit his own brother to a different school especially knowing we need all the help we can get.

His stats don't show the whole story. He was Providence's "guy" even if he was the third leading scorer for the friars.

Definitely agree, and the thing about him is that he's a versatile big man. And I mean come on people are saying they'd rather have a 6'10" guy? He's 6'9" and near 230lbs that's a pretty big boy too, and he has a very nice touch!

Dude can score. I would take him in a heartbeat. 6'9" guy who can extend the defense with his shooting

Maybe he could transfer in and big brother pay his way so we could land another quality big as well. Wouldn't be a bad thing.

Why wouldn't we put him on scholarship lol?

Who said we wouldn't? It would free up a scholarship to get an extra player if Tobias paid the one year of tuition. It has been done by other players I'm sure. If I was a pro player and had a brother that could transfer in for one year I would. Especially if I loved my school and saw how an extra body could benefit them. Not saying he should by no means. So don't put words in my mouth.

Who said we wouldn't? It would free up a scholarship to get an extra player if Tobias paid the one year of tuition. It has been done by other players I'm sure. If I was a pro player and had a brother that could transfer in for one year I would. Especially if I loved my school and saw how an extra body could benefit them. Not saying he should by no means. So don't put words in my mouth.

Well if Tobias pays his way then he's not on scholarship by UT but his brother puts him on "scholarship".

His brother isn't going to pay his way. Frankly, that would offend both of them if we asked.

If Tobias is already donating I don't see why he wouldn't do it to help the program. If it's offensive, Big Jim can write him a check from Pilot to give a motivational speech to some staff next time TH is in town.

VN Store

Back