'18 TX WR Tommy Bush

If we hang on to Penix and get Bush and Peters, can't u all just imagine, Kesling calling the Spring Game, in the rain?

Penix hits a wide open Bush, but Peters closes the gap and drills a wet Bush

Reactions: 2 people
If we hang on to Penix and get Bush and Peters, can't u all just imagine, Kesling calling the Spring Game, in the rain?

Penix hits a wide open Bush, but Peters closes the gap and drills a wet Bush

200w.gif

Sir, Dog, you have a gift for funny. Never lose it!

All right, I can't leave my last post as a futile attempt at being funny. If it is true, that UT is only taking one more WR, this kid (Bush) is the one I want. He may be a bit of a longshot, but he seems to like Beard and there is a potential connection with Warren. Bush's dad is air force and so is Warren, can't hurt. So my list of WRs for that final spot, if anybody cares and even if they don't, are in order ......

1. Tommy Bush. 6'5 speedster out of Texas

2. Kevin Austin. 6'3,physical beast that will high point the ball and then shove u down with a stiff-arm. UT is in his final 4, along with Miami, Duke and Notre Dame. From south Florida

3. JaMar Chase. Kansas decommit, that is fast,physical with great hands. Out of Louisiana. His highlights were 2nd only to Austin's. I believe he is 6'2,

4. Shocky Jacques-Louis. 6'1 speedster out of south Florida. On his highlights, I must have seen him take, at least 7 screen passes over 50 yards for TDs. Another Beard recruit that just decommitted from Kentucky

Last edited:
Tommy Bush got a CB to Texas, 2day, for whatever that means, which hopefully means nothing. Of course, he is from Texas

Reactions: 1 person
Alright, a couple of more CBs to Texas. With, Kevin Austin committing on Aug. 11, my dream of Bush and/or Austin is getting ready to disappear. Anyway, Jatavious Harris is 6'3 and a

VN Store

Back