'19 TX WR Isaiah Neyor

How does this kids game compare to that of Javonta Payton?

I mean, Payton had a hell of a year despite not being targeted a lot in most games past the first quarter (still a mystery).

Has there been a Neyor scouting report put out like VQ normally does when a guy commits because I’d like to know how much of an actual upgrade we got here?

Id say this kid is heads above Payton. Payton stopped being targeted during games because he was a terrible route runner and had trouble getting open after the first quarter. This kid is a good route runner and will go up and make a play on the ball. Overall, I’d say he is a major upgrade on the perimeter.

Id say this kid is heads above Payton. Payton stopped being targeted during games because he was a terrible route runner and had trouble getting open after the first quarter. This kid is a good route runner and will go up and make a play on the ball. Overall, I’d say he is a major upgrade on the perimeter.
What makes you say Payton is a terrible route runner? Did you watch him run his routes when balls weren’t thrown his way? Kinda weird for a guy with so much experience to be bad at running routes

What makes you say Payton is a terrible route runner? Did you watch him run his routes when balls weren’t thrown his way? Kinda weird for a guy with so much experience to be bad at running routes
Yes you can go back and watch when he wasn’t thrown the ball. It’s because he is covered up the whole time. Velus Jones is also a bad route runner but, Velus got open more consistently because he was on the inside.

Yes you can go back and watch when he wasn’t thrown the ball. It’s because he is covered up the whole time. Velus Jones is also a bad route runner but, Velus got open more consistently because he was on the inside.

Velus got open a lot because he was normally faster than the defender in front of him.

Welp, he's at Ole Miss currently after all
insideout-anger.gif

Hate Kiffin leave kid alone. Luckily I think Jonathan Wade has some type of connection with the kid so hopefully that helps along with him still visiting here for official.

VN Store

Back