Twisters (sequel to Twister)

I'll probably see it, but I'm just not sure this kind of movie holds up anymore. People only seem to flood theaters for movies that are part of a long-planned series, or star studded one-offs with big name directors (Scorsese, Tarantino, etc)

The glory days of movies like Twister and Dante's Peak drawing in crowds seems to have passed, they just don't seem to have much to offer to the viewer anymore.

🤢 looks awful. Today’s cgi can’t even match the original. Acting is WELL below the original. Nothing will beat Dusty’s banter or Paxton and Hunts chemistry.

I was disappointed with the trailer. It looked more like a cheap knockoff remake of the original from Asylum Films or something like that.
Yeah. Got a copy of the original. Hollywood just changes faces and makes a tweak here and there, but they pretty much copy the original. A lot of familiar scenes. Guess after almost 40 years it will be new and fresh to another generation. Just wish Hollywood had some imagination and originality to bring fresh content instead of endless remakes.

Yeah. Got a copy of the original. Hollywood just changes faces and makes a tweak here and there, but they pretty much copy the original. A lot of familiar scenes. Guess after almost 40 years it will be new and fresh to another generation. Just wish Hollywood had some imagination and originality to bring fresh content instead of endless remakes.

They do. People don't tend to go to those movies or talk about them.

Reactions: Behr
I’m definitely going to see it. I hope that they have somehow tied one of the leading characters into being Bill or Helen Hunt’s kid. They show “Dorothy” is in the movie, so they touch on it some way .

VN Store

Back