Twin Peaks

Hooters, Twin Peaks, and Tilted Kilt are all the same. The food may be slightly better at one than the other but it all boils down to the same thing.

Twin Peaks tends to have a younger college age staff. from what I've been told.

Hooters, Twin Peaks, and Tilted Kilt are all the same. The food may be slightly better at one than the other but it all boils down to the same thing.

Slightly better? The food at the Peak's in Knoxville is pretty good.

Hooter's food sucks. Down here in FL we have Kerr's Winghouse which is almost identical to Hooter's but with black outfits....but the wings are better.

Hooter's food sucks. Down here in FL we have Kerr's Winghouse which is almost identical to Hooter's but with black outfits....but the wings are better.

I wanted to meet a friend for lunch before Christmas. Having not been to twin peaks I suggested we go there. He said the girls were about the same just had more tattoos. He wanted hooter's so that's where we went. I like hooter's food. I like a breaded wing so I like their wings. I also like the steamed shrimp.

No - showing my age is when I tell you I watched Green Acres and/or Sanford and Son when they were in prime time.

Gunsmoke
My Three Sons
The Defenders
Combat!
Car 54, Where Are You?

And, how many first watched Walt Disney's Wonderful World of Color on a black & white TV?

Reactions: 1 person

Bottomless wing Wednesdays at Winghouse...oh yeah. I miss that.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back