TV schedule questions Dish?

Stoked

I'm looking up our schedule and noticed that a couple of our games are on Fox Sports Net, Sports South, and NBC Sports Net. Anyone know if Dish carries any of these channels?

I'm looking up our schedule and noticed that a couple of our games are on Fox Sports Net, Sports South, and NBC Sports Net. Anyone know if Dish carries any of these channels?

I have Dish and get those channels, but I think you have to have a certain package level of channels to receive them.

I have Dish and get those channels, but I think you have to have a certain package level of channels to receive them.

I have top 200 I think. Do you know what number the channels are and what's the package?

And, those stations are only active when regional sports is on. Sometimes they play other shows, but if you try to access them when there's not a sporting event on, you get a screen that says something like "Tune in later to see if your favorite team is playing in HD".

Yeah 420 is Sports South I think? I remember watching a couple of games on there last year. Just curious on what number each of those 3 I listed are and if they are on dish?

Dish freaking sucks I have them and I am missing anything that CBS carries because they want to charge media general who is my local station carrier triple what they are charging anyone else. They charge an unreal amount anyway to customers but when I miss my VOLS games or have to stream them via CBS.com I am not a happy camper. And they are supposed to be a sponser of the VOLS......... my rear.....Dish does not "get it"

Dish freaking sucks I have them and I am missing anything that CBS carries because they want to charge media general who is my local station carrier triple what they are charging anyone else. They charge an unreal amount anyway to customers but when I miss my VOLS games or have to stream them via CBS.com I am not a happy camper. And they are supposed to be a sponser of the VOLS......... my rear.....Dish does not "get it"

We have Dish as well and I'm pretty sure Media General is trying to charge Dish three times more than they did previously. I just downloaded the CBS app on my iPad and can watch the college games on it.

NBC Sports is on channel 159 on Dish in the Tri-Cities area. I'm not sure if its a different channel in other areas

VN Store

Back