TV, movies, music, Books and whatnot.

Reactions: VolNExile
The Eastern Band (EBCI) here in WNC is preparing for their annual bike ride along the Trail in June. Starting in New Echota GA, ending in Tahlequah OK, following the northern route.

25% mortality rate in the entire population of the Cherokee nation (small n) in the Removal overall, beginning with being penned in roofless stockades over the summer and early fall of 1838, the Trail itself through the winter of 1838-39, and upon arrival in Oklahoma, weakened by illness, malnutrition, and exhaustion.

Reactions: Tin Man
The Eastern Band (EBCI) here in WNC is preparing for their annual bike ride along the Trail in June. Starting in New Echota GA, ending in Tahlequah OK, following the northern route.

25% mortality rate in the entire population of the Cherokee nation (small n) in the Removal overall, beginning with being penned in roofless stockades over the summer and early fall of 1838, the Trail itself through the winter of 1838-39, and upon arrival in Oklahoma, weakened by illness, malnutrition, and exhaustion.
They will most likely ride in front of my house if they come through Hoptown.

I wish that I had the legs to ride along.

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back