Tutorial: Using Pics in Sigs on this site

My sig seems to have disappeared. So i'm trying to upload another one but it keeps saying "Unable to save image". I've tried uploading from my computer and putting in an address from a hosting site, the dimensions are 150x100, the file size is 31.2KB.

Any ideas?

My sig seems to have disappeared. So i'm trying to upload another one but it keeps saying "Unable to save image". I've tried uploading from my computer and putting in an address from a hosting site, the dimensions are 150x100, the file size is 31.2KB.

Any ideas?

Your last sig was too large and obnoxious. Hope that helps.

Any ideas?
If you post it here, I will hook you up

Sig-rmsmith.jpg

Thanks!

Ladies and gents, having trouble with a new avi. I spent some time and money on a design for my "official" branding and wanted to use my logo here. Can you help?

I tried one modified to a jpg and scaled down to 100 X 100 but couldn't get it to work. Thoughts?

Last edited:
Ladies and gents, having trouble with a new avi. I spent some time and money on a design for my "official" branding and wanted to use my logo here. Can you help?

I tried one modified to a jpg and scaled down to 100 X 100 but couldn't get it to work. Thoughts?

Cool. Can I use it too?

I tried the contact us approach with no luck. My sig isn't showing up in my posts anymore. Any ideas mods?

It shows up in my profile ok, I have the tab marked to show sigs. I have no idea what is wrong. It has worked for over 6 years but now nothing.

I tried the contact us approach with no luck. My sig isn't showing up in my posts anymore. Any ideas mods?

It shows up in my profile ok, I have the tab marked to show sigs. I have no idea what is wrong. It has worked for over 6 years but now nothing.

No idea but the link to the pic may have gone bad. I think I corrected it so let me know if that's right

VN Store

Back