Turn the World Orange for Pat

Count five more in Chattanooga plus daughter and two grandsons in B'ham. Something in the air, my eyes have been leaking all day.

Very true. Every article, tweet, Facebook post or video I see I tear up. Had to put my phone away at lunch before I made a scene in Krystal's.

Will do. We put an offer in on a house this morning that's located just east of I-65 and about 3 miles north of 72. Crossing our fingers it's a swift deal. We have to be moved out in less than a month.

You will be about 2 miles north of my Sis. About a mile and a half north of my HS sweethearts mother's home.

Lady Vol house flag already displayed in front of house here in southeastern Ohio (Ironton) in tribute to Coach Summitt. Will be wearing orange all week!

Reactions: 1 person
My whole office is wearing Orange tmrw for Pat!!! I'll try to post a pic, it's at least 100 of us!!! My passion for Lady Vol basketball and Pat rubs off on everyone I come in contact with. Whenever we do icebreakers at any function, Pat, Lady Vol Basketball, and Serena Williams are always my go-tos. I've had people that had never watched a lick of women's basketball to become Lady Vol fans just from being around me.

We'll bleed orange tmrw for Summitt in Texas!

RJ Corman bridge lit orange in honor of Pat Summitt | ClarksvilleNow.com

PAT-BRIDGE-EDIT-1170x740.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Pretty good representation at work today in support of Pat.........and her Foundation.

backpat.jpg

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back