Turbo Tax

I pay a CPA and have no worries about my return and sleep well at night.. It sucks to pay in every year on the 15th, however I do know that they are done right

Last edited:
I used H&R last year for free. I had some freelance work to claim and the wanted to charge me $60 so I went over to Turbo Tax and got it filed for $39.

I do food delivery on the side. What’s the best service for me to use? I’m trying to break even.

I do food delivery on the side. What’s the best service for me to use? I’m trying to break even.

I bet you can go Turbo Tax for $39 and you can enter expenses on your freelance work to see if it goes over the standard deduction.

Been using Turbo Tax for years. The fee to file is based on how complex your taxes are and you can even have it deducted from your return, although it may slow things down a bit.

One thing nice about using the online service year to year is it preserves all your info so unless you’ve changed jobs, moved, add/dropping a dependent, most of your basic stuff is already filled out. Then it’s just plug in the numbers and go.

Being military, my taxes are pretty simple. Two years ago, using the exact same info, the H&R free version got me $160 more than Turbo Tax. Every other year, they’ve been the exact same.

I used H&R last year for free. I had some freelance work to claim and the wanted to charge me $60 so I went over to Turbo Tax and got it filed for $39.

Fortunately they offer the lower tier pay levels free to military

My job signed a partnership with TT and literally all I had to do was verify my tax id number and that was it

Just got a notification that I received my state refund already! That's a new record, about a week from filling.

VN Store

Back