Tucker Carlson believes Michael Vick should have been executed.

The craziest part of all is how Tucker describes himself as a Christian, then goes on a rant on how Vick should be executed.

Makes zero sense.

This is all being brought up again now at Fox because Obama said he thought the Eagles' ownership did the right thing in giving Vick a second chance.

Gee, wonder what that's all about.
Are you implying that Obama is a racist that prefers Vick because he's black?

I'm a huge animal lover, but Vick has payed his due. He also has seemed to have genuinely reformed himself. EVEN if he hadn't, his crimes are nowhere near executable. I think LG is right, Tucker was just trying to cast the President's comments into a ridiculously controversial light, when they were fairly sensible on this.

I'm a huge animal lover, but Vick has payed his due. He also has seemed to have genuinely reformed himself. EVEN if he hadn't, his crimes are nowhere near executable. I think LG is right, Tucker was just trying to cast the President's comments into a ridiculously controversial light, when they were fairly sensible on this.

I agree 100%. I'm a huge animal rights advocate, although not on PETA's wacky level. I wanted Vick in jail for far longer than he was, but it seems the jail time served its purpose and he's learned his lesson.

he served longer in jail than many peopel who have commited manslaughter. it's ridiculous.

the left thinks Rush Limbaugh should be executed. To my knowledge, Rush has never killed a single dog in his life.

LG needs to get over himself

the left thinks Rush Limbaugh should be executed. To my knowledge, Rush has never killed a single dog in his life.

I don't think Rush should be executed. I don't think he should be taken off the air, either.

I would prefer it if the people that follow him saw through the thin curtain of what he's really about, but if it hasn't happened yet. it never will.

It's like V-8. For the life of me I can't understand why people like to drink that God-awful tasting concoction. But they do.

They made an example of Michael Vick. The punishment was ridiculous. That being said, his time away seems to have changed his professional outlook.

I don't think Rush should be executed. I don't think he should be taken off the air, either.

I would prefer it if the people that follow him saw through the thin curtain of what he's really about, but if it hasn't happened yet. it never will.

It's like V-8. For the life of me I can't understand why people like to drink that God-awful tasting concoction. But they do.

what is he really about?

That's what LG would have you believe. In reality his reasons are no different than any other talking head on radio or tv, they are almost always in it for power, prestige, money or ego and most often a combination of all the above.

That wasn't about race. That was about Woods being the secret hero of every married man in the country.

Secret hero because he slept with a bunch of B rate women behind his wife's back? Dude, your wife or future wife is one lucky person.

There isn't one single woman he cheated on his wife with that I would have wasted my time on. Every male in America was shocked when they saw the Tiger list. He lost his wife and alot of money over VH1 Tool Academy trash. Think about it. Tiger Woods is a billionaire and was completing with this dude. Wow. Just wow.

Attachments

• tool_academy_undies_m.jpg
    tool_academy_undies_m.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 0
That's what LG would have you believe. In reality his reasons are no different than any other talking head on radio or tv, they are almost always in it for power, prestige, money or ego and most often a combination of all the above.

This drives the majority of it.

I don't really care for Rush...

Glenn Beck, on the other hand... well, words can't describe what I really think about him. If one person makes money off of fear in this world, it's him.

Say what? Most of my friends who consider themselves liberal simply believe Rush's avid followers need to simply wake up.

I've never met anyone who wishes that loudmouth oxyhead to be dead... at least openly. Sure, he's a brainwashing, fanatical junkie... but free speech is free speech.

I'm not saying I'm a constituent of LG, but you might need to get over HIM if your post is in all seriousness, considering texts/forum posts tend to distill sarcasm.

I don't think Mike Vick should be executed, but you all are giving him way too much of a pass. The guy drowned, electrocuted, shot, and slammed dogs heads into cement. He's a sociopath. How is his short amount of time in jail (mostly for other charges) a "ridiculous" punishment?

Say what? Most of my friends who consider themselves liberal simply believe Rush's avid followers need to simply wake up.

I've never met anyone who wishes that loudmouth oxyhead to be dead... at least openly. Sure, he's a brainwashing, fanatical junkie... but free speech is free speech.

I'm not saying I'm a constituent of LG, but you might need to get over HIM if your post is in all seriousness, considering texts/forum posts tend to distill sarcasm.

Rush Limbaugh needs to hurry up and die of a heart attack | Facebook

Maher: Why Didn?t Rush Die from Drugs Instead of Heath Ledger? | NewsBusters.org

Would Rush Limbaugh please just die already? Cripsy Duck's Luscious Dump

http://www.ihatethemedia.com/mike-malloy-wants-limbaugh-to-die

Some Want Rush Limbaugh to Die - Associated Content from Yahoo! - associatedcontent.com

[Sndbox] Newspaper Owner: Rush Limbaugh Should Get Cancer and Die

perhaps none of these people are your friends, but don't ever pretend that there aren't plenty of leftists out there who would happily pull the trigger...

I would never doubt that there are certain, sad people who would want to see the man killed, but saying it is the general consensus of the left is a bit of a push.

You have jackholes on both sides.

I would never doubt that there are certain, sad people who would want to see the man killed, but saying it is the general consensus of the left is a bit of a push.

You have jackholes on both sides.

It's like saying everyone on the right wants to see Obama assassinated. A select few do, but most don't.

That's the irony of Fox talking about this so much.

Fox has brought this up to imply that Obama is saying that because he's soft on crime, generally, and particularly soft on crime by fellow black folk.

But, George Bush gave a speech saying almost word for word the same thing Obama said about second chances. And then Bush commuted Scooter Libby's remaining sentence.

So, Bush and Obama said the same thing about giving second chances. Obama then said that the Eagles did the right thing in giving Vick a second chance AFTER Vick had paid his full debt to society for running the dog fighting ring. Bush commuted the sentence of someone who lied to the federal government about endangering the lives of CIA agents for political gain.

Republicans criticizing Obama for the comments about Vick is all about race. And it is so freaking idiotic given what Bush did and no one on the right complaining.

Bush talked about Libby because he was virtually part of the staff and the accusations RE: Plame were linked to Bush.

Obama chose to throw out an unsolicited endorsement for someone he has no connection with. He has the right to do so but it's odd. Not sure why he did it but it smacks a bit of him involving himself in something that is none of his business (what a shock). It's different than you or I making such an endorsement.

Tucker Carlson is a moron for what he said.

Vick did the time he was given. Assuming he is clean he's free to do what he wants. I just don't see why Obama had to stick his nose in it other than his ego. I see this as another example of him believing his power extends farther than it really should.

VN Store

Back