Tua Tagovailoa wanted to transfer

I think you're simply taking his comments out of context because you want to believe something negative about Bama's QB.

No, I couldn't care less about Bama's QB, to be honest. I respect his talent, the way he played in that championship game, and his postgame interviews that followed. I just think those comments don't paint him in the best light. Maybe ESPN didn't do him any favors within the context, and maybe he poorly worded his intent, but they are exact quotes from him. It isn't like I twisted his words or misrepresented what he said.

The fact is, I could just as easily say that you are glossing over his comments because you don't want to believe something negative about Bama's QB. You, of course, are free to disagree.

Reactions: 4 people
No, I couldn't care less about Bama's QB, to be honest. I respect his talent, the way he played in that championship game, and his postgame interviews that followed. I just think those comments don't paint him in the best light. Maybe ESPN didn't do him any favors within the context, and maybe he poorly worded his intent, but they are exact quotes from him. It isn't like I twisted his words or misrepresented what he said.

The fact is, I could just as easily say that you are glossing over his comments because you don't want to believe something negative about Bama's QB. You, of course, are free to disagree.

You're right: context doesn't matter. Tua is clearly a wuss.

Reactions: 1 person
Not how it works. Starter gets the win. DESERVING has nothing to do with it.

Bama wins 4 national championships in a row and you're philosophying about how much credit our QB will get. It's enough to have me hoping you guys get your own team soon.

Reactions: 4 people
Bama wins 4 national championships in a row and you're philosophying about how much credit our QB will get. It's enough to have me hoping you guys get your own team soon.

You’re in the wrong conversation. No “philosphying” here, Jethro. Merely stating that ON THE BOOKS Tua wouldn’t be credited with four NC wins. Try not to get ignited...not good for your fibroids.

Reactions: 3 people
You’re in the wrong conversation. No “philosphying” here, Jethro. Merely stating that ON THE BOOKS Tua wouldn’t be credited with four NC wins. Try not to get ignited...not good for your fibroids.

You know, as long as you continue to run that pink poodle out as your avy, you might want to eliminate the name calling.

Nobody cares what the book says. As we speak Tua is in Hawaii being represented as the NC MVP, parade and all by the locals. Bama fans have already paid their respects to our new QB. No one is worried about this book, Elly May.

Reactions: 1 person
You know, as long as you continue to run that pink poodle out as your avy, you might want to eliminate the name calling.

Nobody cares what the book says. As we speak Tua is in Hawaii being represented as the NC MVP, parade and all by the locals. Bama fans have already paid their respects to our new QB. No one is worried about this book, Elly May.

You color blind as well as reality, Jethro? :lol: Can’t recognize white due to your teeth?

One last time before I abandon you to the government, No matter his importance in winning the NC he wasn’t the QB of record. He can only officially win 3.

Last edited:
You color blind as well as reality, Jethro? :lol: Can’t recognize white due to your teeth?

One last time before I abandon you to the government, No matter his importance in winning the NC he wasn’t the QB of record. He can only officially win 3.
Bama doesn't care about factual books. It's how they have 120 national championships

Reactions: 2 people

The same fans who didn’t know if Tua could speak English because he was Hawaiian, right?

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back