TSSAA predictions

How Bout them Central Bobcats? RB JaJuan Stintson had 416 yards against Clinton Friday night. They have won 4 in a row. Watch out Powell, if Central wins out they will finish 2nd. GO BOBCATS!

How Bout them Central Bobcats? RB JaJuan Stintson had 416 yards against Clinton Friday night. They have won 4 in a row. Watch out Powell, if Central wins out they will finish 2nd. GO BOBCATS!

I've been pleased to see Central do well. Them and Powell will be a good match up.

Yea im a big Central supporter. IMO, they are about a couple of kids away from being like the Central of old. Not like the Todd Helton days, but more like the early 2000's. Their QB, Top 3 RB's, top reciever and majority of O-Line are Juniors. They will lose some on defense, but they have a strong Fr class this year and more depth on the way. They will probably start 3-4 Soph on Defense next year. The future is very bright for Central, I just want them to be like they were when I was there.:rock:

My 6-0 and 2nd in the State in 3A(according to MaxPreps) Cheatham County Cubs!!

HAHAHAHAHA. Powell, when I hear that name I think...... sucky football teams, big homes? Probably not, uhhh Bunch of crybaby, stuck-ups who wish they were ever as good as Central at anything. Oh and just cause you were 26-2 against terrible competition dont mean ****. Get ready for an ass beating when we come down to "the new West Knoxville". Oh and guy, you used LOL, thats real manly!

Guess your bobcats have a ways to go. They were never in it last night and they looked awful just like always. Guess you have your foot in your mouth now, LOL.
:loco:

In just the second year of a varsity program, the Hornets are 9-0. They have a very good chance of ending the regular season 10-0. Last year they made it to the first round of the playoffs and were beaten by the Milan Bulldogs. This years match-up against the 'Dawgs was close but the Hornets won. I predict the Hornets will meet Milan in the third round but that is as far as I will go. Milan has a very good program with some really strong players. South Gibson also has a very good program with strong players so a second meeting could go either way.

Of course, I'm gonna be yelling for the Hornets.

Guess your bobcats have a ways to go. They were never in it last night and they looked awful just like always. Guess you have your foot in your mouth now, LOL.
:loco:

Do it again, if you can. GO BOBCATS!

South Gibson County Hornets finish the regular season U-D-F-E-A-T-E-D! Second in Class AA, Division 13. Covington (4A) finished first.

1st round playoff with East Hickman.

That should be U-N-D-E-F-E-A-T-E-D

Last edited:
South Gibson County Hornets finish the regular season U-D-F-E-A-T-E-D! Second in Class AA, Division 13. Covington (4A) finished first.

1st round playoff with East Hickman.

How do you finish second in your division if you went undefeated? I understand that teams from 3A and 4A can be in the same division, but I also thought all teams within a division played each other. Who won when your team played Covington?

How do you finish second in your division if you went undefeated? I understand that teams from 3A and 4A can be in the same division, but I also thought all teams within a division played each other. Who won when your team played Covington?

We did not play Covington. There are two teams in the Class AA, Division 13 we did not play: Covington and Dyersburg. I don't really understand how the schedules are made or who makes them or why we did not play two school within out division.

Perhaps someone with more knowledge on this can provide an explanation.

edit: I am saying division but perhaps the proper word is District.

Last edited:
We did not play Covington. There are two teams in the Class AA, Division 13 we did not play: Covington and Dyersburg. I don't really understand how the schedules are made or who makes them or why we did not play two school within out division.

Perhaps someone with more knowledge on this can provide an explanation.

edit: I am saying division but perhaps the proper word is District.

Most likely it is because the coaches in the district voted to play 7 district games. We were in a 10 team region a few years ago and the coaches decided to do that instead of everyone playing everyone else to save some rivalry games.

Lets see them do it twice. GO BOBCATS!

Why do I hear all these crickets chirping???? Where you at homeboy???? 20-0 Powell over Central 5:00 to go in the first half. This is gonna be a SERIOUS BEATDOWN!!!!

In just the second year of a varsity program, the Hornets are 9-0. They have a very good chance of ending the regular season 10-0. Last year they made it to the first round of the playoffs and were beaten by the Milan Bulldogs. This years match-up against the 'Dawgs was close but the Hornets won. I predict the Hornets will meet Milan in the third round but that is as far as I will go. Milan has a very good program with some really strong players. South Gibson also has a very good program with strong players so a second meeting could go either way.

Of course, I'm gonna be yelling for the Hornets.

The Hornets were defeated by East Hickman County in the first round of the playoffs 18-14. We were just outplayed. Congratulations to East Hickman for a well played game.

Wait 'till next year! Go Hornets!!!!!

East Hickman plays Hickman in the second round. Going to be a big game around here. I live about 5 minutes from East but it didn't open until 2008, the year after I graduated.

These are scores from the TN/VA high school football this past weekend. My alma mater (Elizabethton) won!
Scores of Interest!

TENNESSEE HIGH 24 ...DANIEL BOONE 3
VIRGINIA HIGH 42 ...LEE HIGH 8
JOHN BATTLE 29 ...LEBANON 0
SCIENCE HILL 28 ...OAK RIDGE 35
ELIZABETHTON 42 ...JOHNSON COUNTY 13
DOBYNS-BENNETT 35 ...BEARDEN 7
SULLIVAN NORTH 34 ...UNICOI COUNTY 0
SULLIVAN SOUTH 14 ...COLUMBIA 28
GREENEVILLE 49 ...GIBBS 0
ABINGDON 17 ...MARION 23​

VN Store