TruTV

Just checked the tv line-up for the entire tourney. For the cord-cutters one game in the 2nd round is on tru-tv. All other games for 2nd round and on are on either tnt, tbs, or cbs. The NCAA March Madness Live app allows three hours of viewing without a tv subscription. So watch today's game on app. Then cross fingers and hope that the one and only game in 2nd round on tru-tv is not Tennessee.

Just checked the tv line-up for the entire tourney. For the cord-cutters one game in the 2nd round is on tru-tv. All other games for 2nd round and on are on either tnt, tbs, or cbs. The NCAA March Madness Live app allows three hours of viewing without a tv subscription. So watch today's game on app. Then cross fingers and hope that the one and only game in 2nd round on tru-tv is not Tennessee.

OK guys ... apparently, you can watch for free on March Madness Live, but ... DO NOT ENTER YOUR PROVIDER! I entered Xfinity (my Internet provider and we get a small number of cable channels) and it wouldn't let me watch (said I'd have to subscribe to TruTV). So even if you have a TV provider, you have to pretend you don't. I had to log out of "my provider" to make it work.

NCAA March Madness Live | NCAA.com

VN Store

Back