Trump's "Mindless Nihilism".....

Trump's Iran posture is just idiotic grandstanding. i can only assume he's trying to placate the Israel lobby, because Netanyahu was virulently opposed to the deal in the first place--but Netanyahu is as much if not more of a thug than the hardliners in Iran. Nobody but nobody in the U.S. congress or government wants to revisit the Iran accord, or impose new sanctions, for the eminently logical reason that Iran is abiding by its stipulations. I think this is more of Trump just wanting to destroy Obama's legacy because he's a racist d--k. I keep hearing that Trump needs to keep his promises--on ACA, on Iran--to his base--but I think that is mostly nonsense. It is Trump's duty to be a sensible man and make well-reasoned decisions, but he's just the opposite---a strange, mad dog with a raging ego/insecurity and very little intelligence who is always off his leash.

Trump's tough talk on Iran could end in a big, blame-evading dodge | Joe McLean | Opinion | The Guardian

Yeah..that Iran deal is solid and of course Iran is going to follow it to the T. No way they ignore everything and continue working on nuclear weapons in secret. Nope, NO WAY! That deal stopped that!.................

You and Mattis must not be attending the same intelligence briefings. He seems to have come out with a different opinion than you. Of course you may have just been off your meds and not paying attention.

Reactions: 1 person
Both parties are much too entrenched in our society to ever change. No third party will ever win. Its pointless to vote third party or independent. I wish we could just fix it like you said, but it aint gonna happen.

I actually strongly disagree with this. Time is an amazing thing, as history tells us.

Everything Trump does is measured. He's someone that understands the power of persona more than most. If people believe you are an uncompromising loose cannon, you have them on their heels at every step; they will show their cards (how they truly feel) every time.

Trump seems to be navigating his presidency largely based on the reactions and responses he gets from those around him.

What about them being Biblical literalists implies that they won't honor the nuclear deal?

Not the Bible. The Quran, Hadith, & Surras literaly direct Muslims how to deal with Infidels in treaty making and that is deception.

Know first Mohammed said, "All war is deceit".

..."The entire sequence of Quranic revelations are a testimony to taqiyya and, since Allah is believed to be the revealer of these verses, he ultimately is seen as the perpetrator of deceit. This is not surprising since Allah himself is often described in the Quran as the "best deceiver" or "schemer." (see 3:54, 8:30, 10:21). This phenomenon revolves around the fact that the Quran contains both peaceful and tolerant verses, as well as violent and intolerant ones."...

Palestine-Israel Journal: <b>The Concept of Hudna (Truce) in Islamic Sources</b>

..."The Hudaybiyya Treaty allowed Muhammad and the Muslims to strengthen their ranks without needing to worry about a confrontation with the Quraysh tribe. After only two years (630 C.E.) the Muslims annulled the agreement and conquered Mecca. This agreement has since been exploited more than once by radical Muslim organizations that seek to justify the annulment of agreements signed with those characterized as “enemies.”...

The above quote is provided in an article denying political deception, but you must remember the Muslim can choose one way to treat with those "In the Sphere of Peace" and another to treat with the infidel "In the Sphere of War".

further reading
How Taqiyya Alters Islam's Rules of War: Defeating Jihadist Terrorism :: Middle East Quarterly

Everything Trump does is measured. He's someone that understands the power of persona more than most. If people believe you are an uncompromising loose cannon, you have them on their heels at every step; they will show their cards (how they truly feel) every time.

Trump seems to be navigating his presidency largely based on the reactions and responses he gets from those around him.

It's one of those incredibly terrifying realizations. Seeing how easy it is for him to get a dance going. Other presidents struggled to distract, Trump has them fighting each other over to believe the bs

That the Qur'an is just as morally bunk as the Bible? I agree.

If you are comparing the two groups - I would bet a large amount of money that you haven't been to the middle east or travelled much there. Once you go there, your outlook on the situation will be drastically altered.

You don't know that you don't know.

If you are comparing the two groups - I would bet a large amount of money that you haven't been to the middle east or travelled much there. Once you go there, your outlook on the situation will be drastically altered.

You don't know that you don't know.

You would lose that money. I helped them get rid of their aluminum tubes.

Who takes the Bible too seriously?

A TON of people--and that is a serious problem. Pence is a christian crazy, as is Scott Pruitt (oklahoma!) and many Republicans.....

Here is a comment on the Republican party from somebody on Bloomberg View. I think it is apt and pertinent to original point of this thread:

"Too many Republicans want government to fail, period, full stop. When in the minority, they block anything the Democrats attempt, regardless of whether it's a good idea or not. When in the majority, they eviscerate government action with the excuse, gee it's not working. Too many Republicans have moved from conservatism to nihilism.

In contrast, Democrats want government to succeed. One can debate if a particular policy proposal is a good idea, e.g., single-payer. But Democrats clearly believe government can do good things for the people. They also believe that government is what allows a civil society to exist."

this is exactly how a bunch of the R's felt with Obama. You want to fix the problem stop voting R or D.

Comparing Obama and Trump just rings hollow. There is no comparison. Granted, some people hated Obama, but overall he was admired and respected in this country and around the world. No one can even remotely say the same thing about Trump. Even the few people that don't hate Trump still don't respect or admire him.

Comparing Obama and Trump just rings hollow. There is no comparison. Granted, some people hated Obama, but overall he was admired and respected in this country and around the world. No one can even remotely say the same thing about Trump. Even the few people that don't hate Trump still don't respect or admire him.

Okay Luzer

Had Obama been white he’d be just as hated as Trump.

he wasn&#8217;t respected around the world, he was thought of as a cuckold. he didn&#8217;t mind allowing his own to be ****ed as long as others got something from it.

“If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives.” (Leviticus 20:13)

"she shall be brought to the door of her father's house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done an outrageous thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father's house."
(Deuteronomy 22:21)

You do know the difference between the Bible and the koran right? Christian vs muslim.......

The Iranians are stoning women and killing gays. Clearly the Christian reformation efforts haven't made it there yet.

This isn't about Christianity as much as you desperately want it to be to vent your frustrations at. You're oblivious to the entire point.

VN Store

Back