Trump Shakes His Little Wee-Wee at U.N.

Now for a little more detail...

Leaflet drops..thats what the US does when we bomb th sh@t out of someone..

But NKorea..the hearts and minds campaign needs to start with something as simple as books. Then magazines, photos, video clips, etc. Hell, even radio works..the US is pumping propaganda RF all over that country..smuggle radios in!

No, we're not... and who is going to risk smuggling anything in to that country? They killed a college student named Otto Warmbier just for taking down a propaganda poster in a hallway that very few people could even see.

No, we're not... and who is going to risk smuggling anything in to that country? They killed a college student named Otto Warmbier just for taking down a propaganda poster in a hallway that very few people could even see.

A lot of people smuggle things in. South Korean soap operas are big.

Reactions: 1 person
A lot of people smuggle things in. South Korean soap operas are big.

Yes, as I mentioned above, South Korean television is seen by some but you're not talking about anything that is going to change hearts and minds. North Koreans don't understand how they're perceived by the rest of the world and there is no way to change that.

Bellicose. Nice.

Word of the day toilet paper payin' dividends, yo.

Be easy on LG, he's in serious negotiations with Equifax about getting enriched over a class action scheme that will F the little guy but make him rich.

Yes, as I mentioned above, South Korean television is seen by some but you're not talking about anything that is going to change hearts and minds. North Koreans don't understand how they're perceived by the rest of the world and there is no way to change that.

By and large, no. You're correct. There is an "underground" there, but I don't no believe it's by the millions. I do feel bad for them. The people there are just so screwed.

We are and have been since the cease fire. You find theirs and ours all around the DMZ. We pump radio into NK along with the SKs. The NKs are trained not to believe it.

By and large, no. You're correct. There is an "underground" there, but I don't no believe it's by the millions. I do feel bad for them. The people there are just so screwed.

I feel bad for the citizens of that country. They don't know how the rest of the world lives.
I believe that their dictator is about ready to put their lives in peril and they won't understand what hit them and why.
I think the US has their targets set and all it's going to take is a go from Trump.
This to me is like another Cuban missile crises.

Best strat for North Korea is a legit hearts and minds propaganda program. Once those people realize what the outside world is, they will will revolt.

Think Armchair being let out of his captors basement into a park in spring with WiFi..

A park where actual women and not blow up dolls walk and jog.....

I'm just curious as to how the sanctions Obama placed on NK worked. Anyone know the answer

This is not a partisan issue. It's a problem that has been brewing for more than 23 years and there is plenty of blame to be shared by both the Bill Clinton and George W. Bush administrations - the seeds were already sown by the time Obama took office in 2009. In early 1994, Kim Il-sung (Kim Jong-un's grandfather) began investing in nuclear power to offset energy shortages brought on by economic problems. This was the first of many 'nuclear crises'. On May 19, 1994, Kim Il-sung ordered spent fuel to be unloaded from the already disputed nuclear research facility in Yongbyon. Despite repeated threats from the West (not as overt as Trump's but similar in nature), Kim Il-sung continued to conduct nuclear research and carry on with the uranium enrichment program. In June 1994, former U.S. President Jimmy Carter traveled to Pyongyang for talks with Kim. North Korea and the United States signed an Agreed Framework which was designed to freeze and eventually dismantle North Korea's nuclear weapons program in exchange for aid in producing two power generating nuclear reactors and the assurance that it wouldn't be invaded again. Kim Il-sung died on July 8, 1994. It's impossible to know if he ever had any intention of honoring this agreement...but clearly his successor (his son Kim Jong-Il) did not.

In 2002, Kim Jong-Il's government admitted to having produced nuclear weapons since the 1994 agreement. They argued the secret production was necessary for security purposes - citing the presence of United States owned nuclear weapons in South Korea and the new tensions with the United States under President George W. Bush. On October 9, 2006, North Korea's Korean Central News Agency announced that it had successfully conducted an underground nuclear test. If the United States was ever going to exercise a military option and invade and dismantle North Korea's nuclear arms capacity, 2002 was the time to do it... Instead, the George W. Bush administration was more interested in invading Iraq a year later and disarming them from nuclear weapons they did not have.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Mr. Insecure Bully, D. Trump, gave an America first speech at the U.N. that is sure to do nothing but increase international antipathy toward our bellicose president. He threatened to "totally destroy" North Korea, which of course is honey to his cave-dweller base, but is empty rhetoric that will just prompt the NK leader to shoot off more rockets. Kim Jong-un has already demonstrated that he likes provoking Trump--who, like emotionally fragile man he is, keeps letting himself get provoked.

Trump again called the Iran nuclear deal an "embarrassment" and the "worst deal ever" for America--but of course he has no idea what he's talking about and ending the Iran deal would be totally stupid. But then Trump seems to delight in doing the wrong thing. Trump also vows to make the U.N. "great"--which is more meaningless nonsense since it is an international organization. Trump couldn't name two things that the U.N. does.

Trump should have already learned by now that he can't browbeat the world into adopting his questionable and ill-informed viewpoints. He can't do that in the United States, much less the international community. I thought chief of staff Kelly had purged the White House of most of its chest-thumbing American First crowd, but apparently not. There is way to promote both America's interests and policies that help alleviate global problems--but Trump is too dumb and insecure and absurd to understand that walking around with your chest out and trying to intimidate other leaders and their nations is completely counter-productive. It doesn't work. We went through much the same with Bush, who like many conservatives wanted to play the tough guy--and we got lied to to star a war that has cost America $2 trillion and lots of lives and accomplished very little.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...20fe4b0186c2205ac3f?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

I couldn't help but notice the juxtaposition between your stance here in this thread and over in the TrumPutin thread.

In the TrumPutin thread your griping about Trump sucking up to a dictator. Here Trump is too bellicose.

The good news for rational, centrist Americans is The Donald is all talk. While he's an embarrassment, thank God he's actually DONE nothing but soil our reputation.

Lol, good old armchair. Can't debates idiots. It's best laugh at them. Poor armchair, he's had 8 years of his fellow Marxist preaching on how bad America is. He's not used to all this pro-america government.

Reactions: 5 people
Lol, good old armchair. Can't debates idiots. It's best laugh at them. Poor armchair, he's had 8 years of his fellow Marxist preaching on how bad America is. He's not used to all this pro-america government.

"Can't debates idiots"

Lol. Dumb ****.

VN Store

Back