Trump mocks Pence's religious views

Hey LG....is your point here that Christians can not take a joke?........another YUUUUGE screeeeeeech..........

Reactions: 2 people
All you have to do is look at the Legislation the GOP has tried to pass and it's painfully obvious they are a non-Christian party. They are hypocrites of the highest order. Being a Christian requires following the compassionate and humble examples of Jesus, meanwhile the GOP tries to steal heathcare from the poor and less fortunate, they dismantle environmental protections, they fear-monger about those who have a different religion, skin color or sexuality, and they taunt nations into war and they want to ban refugees. The list goes on and on and on.

Reactions: 1 person
WRONG

Mike Pence wants to electrocute the gays

d67.png

All you have to do is look at the Legislation the GOP has tried to pass and it's painfully obvious they are a non-Christian party. They are hypocrites of the highest order. Being a Christian requires following the compassionate and humble examples of Jesus, meanwhile the GOP tries to steal heathcare from the poor and less fortunate, they dismantle environmental protections, they fear-monger about those who have a different religion, skin color or sexuality, and they taunt nations into war and they want to ban refugees. The list goes on and on and on.

Weak Sauce......

Well, thing is, Trump is sort of kidding. Sort of.

I have enjoyed your epic meltdown since last November. Looking forward to the Pence nuclear implosion if your lunatic Russia malarkey comes to light. :eek:lol:

Aww. Poor whittle baby. You gonna make out with baby jesus?

We care a lot about religious views. We just prefer people in positions of power over us didn't have any.

Exactly. Why would anyone want to have a leader in office whose christian values would suggest that he/she should be a humble servant and place others' concerns and needs above their own.

And as far as the OP goes, this is by far one of the worst posts LG has ever made (and that is saying a lot). The fact that a garbage piece of article like this is even being considered legitimate news is astounding. How many times can the words "reportedly" and "unnamed staffer" be mentioned in an article and it can still be considered newsworthy?

You didn't fix anything. All you did was prove that your head is stuck in the sand. When you can stop being a juvenile and changing my posts or can prove me otherwise let me know (knowing I will never hear from you again).

Nothing would EVER change your mind about Christians.....how is that for ever hearing from me again....undeniable huh???

I saw the title of this thread and knew who the author was before I saw it. You're becoming too predictable LG.

Reactions: 3 people
Exactly. Why would anyone want to have a leader in office whose christian values would suggest that he/she should be a humble servant and place others' concerns and needs above their own.

And as far as the OP goes, this is by far one of the worst posts LG has ever made (and that is saying a lot). The fact that a garbage piece of article like this is even being considered legitimate news is astounding. How many times can the words "reportedly" and "unnamed staffer" be mentioned in an article and it can still be considered newsworthy?

The religious right sold themselves out by getting in bed with the pu$$y grabber. You folks forfeit the right to lecture anyone on "values".

VN Store

Back