Trump May Lose Georgia

More polls out today showing Clinton and Trump tied in Georgia. Looking more and more likely that initial polls showing a close race weren't a fluke.

Should we start a thread saying Hillary might lose Michigan since a poll came out saying they were tied?

Should we start a thread saying Hillary might lose Michigan since a poll came out saying they were tied?

Naw man, it's hard enough to chase down LexxiVolsty from thread to thread to see what garbage he post.

I drive people in a three county area to register to vote. I will be driving people to early voting. I will be very busy election day. I may even stop by the graveyard and dig up a few Democrats.

I get to talk with a lot of people around government offices. One thing I'm finding out is there is not much real enthusiasm among Republicans for Trump. Most act like they would rather have a prostate exam than vote for him. I've even talked to a few who claim they will leave the top of the ballot blank. The other side is much more enthusiastic. I think the Democratic turnout is going to be high and they are not going to throw away their vote a third party.

Georgia is going to be very close.

Just my opinion.

Naw. GA wanted to MAGA

A for effort tho

Nah, Trump didn't lose GA. Instead he won NC, PA, IA, FL, UT (battleground state lmao), OH (by a yhuge margin), WI, and is probably going to pick up Michigan. Polling in its current form is going the way of the dinosaur.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back