Trump lied today. A lot.

I knew what I was getting when I voted. No regrets.

I knew he was a horrible human being, completely unqualified and unfit to be president in every way....but I voted for him anyway.

Why, because you don't like Clinton? Beyond lame.

Trump proves ever day, in numerous way, what an absolutely disgraceful human being he is. Lying about former presidents, claiming they didn't call the families of fallen soldiers, to try and make yourself look good after Trump's White House was slow to acknowledge the deaths of four U.S. soldiers. Vintage, lying Trump--setting a new low, and that's not easy for Trump to do given that he's swindled average Americans out of their savings, mocked a disabled person and lied about illegal voting, thereby undermining--as president elect, mind you--the integrity of our own election system.

Reactions: 5 people
As Bill Kristol just pointed out, Trump droned on and on about what HE does, about the effect on HIM, and how he does it more than others. And Obama would NEVER have criticized his predecessors on this issue. It's just so classless and beneath the office.

Trump is single handedly crushing the dignity of the presidency. He's so cheap, about everything.

IBill Kristol is a complete nobody

I knew he was a horrible human being, completely unqualified and unfit to be president in every way....but I voted for him anyway.

Trump proves ever day, in numerous way, what an absolutely disgraceful human being he is. Lying about former presidents, claiming they didn't call the families of fallen soldiers, to try and make yourself look good after Trump's White House was slow to acknowledge the deaths of four U.S. soldiers. Vintage, lying Trump--setting a new low, and that's not easy for Trump to do given that he's swindled average Americans out of their savings, mocked a disabled person and lied about illegal voting, thereby undermining--as president elect, mind you--the integrity of our own election system.

He is appointing CONSERVATIVE JUDGES at a fierce pace. If Pence becomes President, probably even ULTRA CONSERVATIVE JUDGES will be appointed. Many of these judges hail from the SOUTH!! As a liberal, self aggrandizing, extremely bigoted individual, how does this make you feel?

Reactions: 1 person

Trump and Clinton are equally horrible human beings and disgraceful liars so you sir have no room to criticize.

The real disgrace was bragging about how much he reaches out to families of the fallen by, falsely, claiming that Obama (and others) didn't as much as he has. Then gave a mealy mouth backtrack that was STILL about how great he is.

Trump is just a despicable human being.

But he truly loves you LG.

You need to take a step back and be honest with yourself about what is going on right in front of you.

Just like your party the likes in response to your screeching reflect you’re still in the minority, save a little hate for his second term. 😂

This morning, on Fox News Radio, Trump suggested that the press ask General Kelly whether Obama called him after his son was killed in Afghanistan in 2010. Trump went on to brag about how he calls "virtually everybody" in that situation and does not think his predecessors did.

The man literally has no shame, no sense of decorum. He's going to use his own advisor's experience to yet again elevate himself. Really? Ask a man if you got a call from the former president when your son was killed? WTF is wrong with Trump that he would use that as a gimmick like this?

He's an absolute disgrace.

Reactions: 11 people
Don't play coy.

No one is playing coy.

It's possible to both think Hillary Clinton was a criminal and a terrible candidate and also think that Trump is human garbage.

It's not one or the other as so many of you like to pretend.

Reactions: 7 people
No one is playing coy.

It's possible to both think Hillary Clinton was a criminal and a terrible candidate and also think that Trump is human garbage.

You are correct, but they have to make it a binary choice because their embarrassment by Trump is outweighed by only one thing -- their hatred of her.

Reactions: 11 people
No one is playing coy.

If you look back at my posts I think I conveyed that message clearly.

You are correct, but they have to make it a binary choice because their embarrassment by Trump is outweighed by only one thing -- their hatred of her.

Sort of like how you guys blamed Bush for 8 years of complete screw ups. Well at least Obama was better than Buch.

I am not embarrassed by what Trump says. Especially considering what I heard the past 8 years.

Reactions: 3 people
Sort of like how you guys blamed Bush for 8 years of complete screw ups. Well at least Obama was better than Buch.

I am not embarrassed by what Trump says. Especially considering what I heard the past 8 years.

Obama inherited an economy in recession, blaming Obama while ignoring that the economy was tanking prior to his administration isn't "blaming bush", it's stating fact.

If you're not embarrassed by the things trump says, you either aren't smart enough to grasp what he's saying or you lack any sense of class and don't care.

Reactions: 13 people
I actually do know someone who received a handwritten letter from George W. Bush after suffering some severe injuries in Iraq in 2003. In the letter, Bush refers to him by a nickname that he could only have known from having spoken to one of his parents first. It's a great letter (and I'm no fan of George W.) and impressive that he took the time and effort to do it. This really shouldn't have anything to do with politics. What Trump said yesterday about other Presidents not making an attempt to reach out to wounded vets or the family members of deceased vets was just unequivocally wrong. Instead of admitting he shouldn't have said it, he doubles down on being divisive in order to promote himself. His only defense? That's what I was told.

Reactions: 8 people
Obama inherited an economy in recession, blaming Obama while ignoring that the economy was tanking prior to his administration isn't "blaming bush", it's stating fact.

If you're not embarrassed by the things trump says, you either aren't smart enough to grasp what he's saying or you lack any sense of class and don't care.

But Bush inherited an unsustainable high risk mortgage scheme installed during the previous administration. The economy would have gone into a recession regardless who was POTUS. Just stating fact.

Reactions: 3 people

And he made it worse, racial division, open borders, added 20 plus million to food stamp program etc. If that’s your idea of success you need your head examined dude. Did I mention the Dow hit an all time high!

Attachments

• 8B4E8829-A0AC-402B-A535-B5051AC55BD9.jpeg
    8B4E8829-A0AC-402B-A535-B5051AC55BD9.jpeg
    55.5 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: 2 people

How about WGAF?

VN Store

Back