Trump EO Overturned

In the state of Tennessee, if you have engaged in giving and/or receding oral and/or anal sex, you, sir, are living illegally.

Stupid laws. That's pretty much the point here dude. Calling them dumbasses really just shows you're an ignorant racist. They're people. They have families, jobs, and want the American dream just like you.

Why do they deserve help attaining the American dream when we have Americans who cannot?

Reactions: 1 person
Help such as medical care, welfare, college grants, food stamps and the such. How does an illegal citizen deserve ANY of these things?

This conversation has nothing to do with that stuff and as far as I know, nobody was talking about entitlements, so I was confused by your point. Nobody "deserves" that kind of help, illegal or not.

Reactions: 3 people
Help such as medical care, welfare, college grants, food stamps and the such. How does an illegal citizen deserve ANY of these things?

Sounds like a tacit acknowledgement that American citizens do deserve these entitlement programs. And I had you pegged as a conservative.

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back