Trojan's coach looks ridiculous

:)More i watch this guy, we got lucky when he left in the night, whats up with the sunglasses looks like a duffes, jerk, what ever that means.

Most UT fans said that was a sign that Dooley was a bad coach.... Yet some of those same fans thought Kiffin walked on water. Go figure.

Well opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has one. I'd rather give a guy a few years and not fire him before he has coached one game to make a ruling. The inexcusable subsitution at the end of the LSU game in year 1 of the Dooley was a sign that didn't sit well with me, but you don't fire someone after 1 year unless the team just looks horrific.

UT got better after Bray was inserted and should've won the music city bowl if not for a pathetic ruling that wasn't in place but is now in place. Dooley wasn't a good coach, but he had to have some of the worst luck of any coach I've ever seen.

That number 70 (left guard for GT) would have gave his left nut to be a Vol. But Dools thought he was too short. Kid has the heart of a lion.

notice clock and timeout situation, they need 2 scores

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc5MPrEC_2g[/youtube]

Wow...why didn't he kick the field goal? Needed two scores.

Reminded me a little of the Vols vs UCLA in 2009.

In crunch time, Lane calls a lot of runs up the middle.

Wow...why didn't he kick the field goal? Needed two scores.

Reminded me a little of the Vols vs UCLA in 2009.

In crunch time, Lane calls a lot of runs up the middle.

No idea, also wasted almost 2 minutes between all the run plays

I've read that Kiffin is being mentioned as the head coach for the Chargers. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if he left USC.

I've read that Kiffin is being mentioned as the head coach for the Chargers. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if he left USC.

Chargers fired Marty Schottenheimer for going 14-2 for Norv Turner, now they fire Norv Turner and think about Kiffin?? No wonder they suck

Chargers fired Marty Schottenheimer for going 14-2 for Norv Turner, now they fire Norv Turner and think about Kiffin?? No wonder they suck

The Bears fired Smith today too. The NFL is nothing but coaching retreads. I think Kiffin's demeanor and overall aloof attitude is better suited for the NFL.

He isnt suited to be a HC ANYWHERE

I don't disagree, but he has somehow convinced 2 schools and one NFL team to hire him. Lane is good at getting out before the posse catches up to him. It'll be interesting to see if he stays at USC when the scholly sanctions really kick in or he bails.

I don't disagree, but he has somehow convinced 2 schools and one NFL team to hire him. Lane is good at getting out before the posse catches up to him. It'll be interesting to see if he stays at USC when the scholly sanctions really kick in or he bails.

Oakland and UT were mismanaged at the time -- USC still had Garrett as AD - If he goes anywhere it will be a poorly run team - like say KC or Buffalo (oh wait its to cold in Buffalo for sissy boy)

Was that Dooley running across the field to let USC know he is available?

Okay that is funny right there, don't care who you are LOL!!! And on the OP yep he looked like a woosy no doubt about it, my wife even laughed and said he looked like a wimp hehehehe....

VN Store

Back