Trick or Treat? Franklin door knocking @ PSU

He did the same thing at vandy but delivered all the season ticket holders their tickets. Course he only had to deliver three though.

Reactions: 9 people
You have to check the video. The first several don't seem very excited or to know who he is. I couldn't find it on youtube to post.

Reactions: Weezer
You have to check the video. The first several don't seem very excited or to know who he is. I couldn't find it on youtube to post.

Just watched it. That was pretty rough and by rough I mean great and comedy gold. There's a couple of people who had no idea who he was. But I'll never feel sorry for Jamie Frank aka 'phallus with ears'.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Pretty damn risky IMO to expose some of the Nittany Lion faithful up close to the walking, talking shiite sack of arrogance that is James "penis head" Frankin.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm not sure than any opposing coach in the history of college football has had such a lasting impact, during such a brief tenure, as Franklin has had on UT fans.

I'm not sure than any opposing coach in the history of college football has had such a lasting impact, during such a brief tenure, as Franklin has had on UT fans.

I dont know, Fulmer had a pretty lasting impact on bama fans. Granted it wasnt brief as you mentioned because he was like 12-5 against bama, but still... Mention fulmer around a real bama fan and you instantly hear the same stupid insults as you did during fulmers ownership of alabama football.

Reactions: 18 people

Before him, Vanderbilt was a gnat that needed to be swatted once a year. Now, people actively despise Vanderbilt on a level they never did before and that is directly related to his attitude and the attitude the fans took after experiencing marginal success.

Reactions: 5 people
Before him, Vanderbilt was a gnat that needed to be swatted once a year. Now, people actively despise Vanderbilt on a level they never did before and that is directly related to his attitude and the attitude the fans took after experiencing marginal success.

I went right back to ignoring them. Not that I really stopped in the first place.

Haters gonna hate I guess.

It was a cool idea, and it was well received by the season ticket holders in that clip.

Would be cooler if he surprised people who didn't already have tickets with game tickets. Wealthy season ticket holders don't care to meet him, they make more money than he does.

I dont know, Fulmer had a pretty lasting impact on bama fans. Granted it wasnt brief as you mentioned because he was like 12-5 against bama, but still... Mention fulmer around a real bama fan and you instantly hear the same stupid insults as you did during fulmers ownership of alabama football.

Given that Phil was kind enough to voluntarily take on Alabama's probation and then some, most Bama fans don't really care. And most Bama fans will at least grudgingly admit that he was a good coach. Most UT fans dog Franklin's ability while watching his every move.

But, it's not like Fulmer has a career for Bama fans to keep up with like Franklin does, so perhaps that's it.

Given that Phil was kind enough to voluntarily take on Alabama's probation and then some, most Bama fans don't really care. And most Bama fans will at least grudgingly admit that he was a good coach. Most UT fans dog Franklin's ability while watching his every move.

But, it's not like Fulmer has a career for Bama fans to keep up with like Franklin does, so perhaps that's it.

"Most UT fans..."

That's definitely a stretch. I think it's just the very vocal minority that can't seem to ignore franklin.

Reactions: 5 people
Pretty damn risky IMO to expose some of the Nittany Lion faithful up close to the walking, talking shiite sack of arrogance that is James "penis head" Frankin.

I agree, but how do you really feel about him? Haha

Maybe he secretly had to register as a sex offender due to his role in the Vandy rape case and he was using this opportunity to inform the community.

Hi I'm the headcoach of PSU . Here are your tickets....
and I'm a sex offenderThanks!

He did the same thing at vandy but delivered all the season ticket holders their tickets. Course he only had to deliver three though.

I still think Vandy's policy of making the coach's wife and daughters purchase season tickets is ridiculous.

:lolabove: bamawriter has cartoon birds chirping in a circle...right above his noggin. :blink:

Reactions: 3 people
I agree, but how do you really feel about him? Haha

Not a big fan.....especially in regards to him, on more than one occasion, publicly tweeting at a kid to chastise him for choosing a school other than Vandy. Arrogant, classless and condescending IMO.

That was awesome!! Kid absolutely punked Snakehead. Love the kid.....Snakehead is a d!ck.

I somehow never saw that before about Franklin(granted I wasn't watching much video of him), but he really is like a bully, man child in that video. There is no way in hell I'd ever let him coach a child of mine. Maybe I missed the context of the whole situation but who talks to kids like that?

Last edited:
I somehow never saw that before about Franklin(granted I wasn't watching much video of him), but he really is like a bully, man child in that video. There is no way in hell I'd ever let him coach a child of mine. Maybe I missed the context of the whole situation but who talks to kids like that?

He definitely came across as a real a*****e. It actually seemed like his players didn't really care for him. That part where he was doing push-ups and a player said something like "if that was me, someone would be up in my face," well it came across like that guy couldn't stand Franklin. It could be context, and I'm sure not every player likes their head coach, but something seemed off between his behavior and how his players responded.

VN Store

Back