Trey Smith comment on SNF

Just said he was able to get off the medication for blood clots. Hopefully, he has that behind him now and has a great pro career.
I heard that as well, and I’d like to know more. I’ve had two really good friends have that same issue (one is an official who actually talked with Trey about how he’s dealt with it during a pre-season scrimmage) and they both have had to stay on those meds the rest of their life. In fact, a pulmonary embolism has already claimed one of my friends, so I’d be interested to hear how Trey has been able to come off those meds. At any rate, great news for sure.

He had two instances of blood clots, which typically means they will keep you on blood thinners. Perhaps his age and physical activity level lessened the risk of future clots.

Not totally sure, but I recall reading at one point of some thought that the second occurrence may not have been a blood clot and may have involved being extra cautious, for obvious reasons.

Reactions: Orange Swagger
A whooooooooooole lot of people make a common mistake regarding Trey and his condition. That is his blood clots are the same as and caused by the same condition they are familiar with from family and friends. To date, I've yet to find exactly the specifics regarding what Trey's medical condition was that caused his clots nor the exact treatment regimen he was or is under for them. Lots of speculation, not a whole lot of actual specifics. A friend of Trey's doctor speaking at a golf club parking lot does not count as first hand medical specifics. For whatever reason, Trey nor his family have shared the details and I respect their right to privacy about it. I wish Trey and his family nothing but the best of fortunes and good things as he progresses through life.

How'd the Titans F that one up and not take the local kid!!!????

Oh wait, I know. The same way they f'd up all their first round picks too. :mad:

Reactions: VolMan0503
He's already grading out as one of the top guards in the league
And no one deserves it more. Trey lost his mom in high school and then dealt with the lung issue. Never once did we see him do anything but represent himself, his family, and the university with pride and honor.

It’s so good to see one of the truly decent human beings on this world doing well. GBO

VN Store

Back