Trey Smith and Daryl Taylor in fight at practice (Rumor)

Ya'll are missing the big picture. Taylor is a DE he goes against offensive tackles. Maybe Trey Smith is getting big time reps at right tackle.

Whoa whoa whoa! You mean going against as in hitting helmet to helmet, full contact, going against?? I bet Butch is instigating this going againstness too, or at the very least he is allowing it to happen! Quick, someone tweet this and email Finebum so we can file charges and Fahr his @$$ !!

That guy I initially started the thread.. based on this 1 tweet of course seems some what reliable. 17 hours before major news outlets let the cat out of the bag .

He posted a large string of tweets regarding a mysterious meeting with the AD and boosters and other admin regarding the termination of butch.. I wonder if I should take this guy seriously..

As also stated previously in another thread... If everything be true.. 💸 is not the issue this time.

Seems legit...😁

Illated... He deactivated his account earlier 🤔🤔🤔🤔

what do you mean this isnt a reason to be fustrated

It's a friggin practice fight. They happen. They even happen at places like Alabama and Clemson.. Does that mean Nicky and Dabo have 'lost the team' and should be gone? You don't have to answer that..

Trust me, I want Butch gone too. Main reason being he's a bad gameday coach IMO, not because of two players scrapping during practice..

Reactions: 1 person
Maybe they’ve been having spirited practices and focusing on being physical..... you buncha babies

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Hyams on the way home today said Taylor is supposed to miss the 1st half of the USC game and not to be surprised if he had more punishment from this fight.

Not sure what he meant by it as he stopped there and left it the gray area.

It's a friggin practice fight. They happen. They even happen at places like Alabama and Clemson.. Does that mean Nicky and Dabo have 'lost the team' and should be gone? You don't have to answer that..

Trust me, I want Butch gone too. Main reason being he's a bad gameday coach IMO, not because of two players scrapping during practice..

This wasn't just a practice fight.. Practice fights don't end with a teammate kicking another one in the face with cleats on.

This wasn't just a practice fight.. Practice fights don't end with a teammate kicking another one in the face with cleats on.

It was. Smith pancaked Taylor and he didn't like it. Taylor has a very short fuse. But he did apologize to Smith.

The kick could very well have been an accident in the midst of rolling around on the ground scrapping. You don't know and neither do I. That's not the point though. The point is these scrapes and scraps happen, frequently. Butch may have very well lost this team but a practice fight is not solid evidence of such.

I don't mean this to be ugly, but honestly have you ever played? If you have, you know fights happen.

The kick could very well have been an accident in the midst of rolling around on the ground scrapping. You don't know and neither do I. That's not the point though. The point is these scrapes and scraps happen, frequently. Butch may have very well lost this team but a practice fight is not solid evidence of such.

I don't mean this to be ugly, but honestly have you ever played? If you have, you know fights happen.

fights with injuries don't happen weekly.......especially if the coach is seen as someone who is losing control.

Jimmy Hyams on the way home today. Said Taylor yanked Smiths helmet off once on the ground and as he got up kicked at Smith which cut his face and he needed stitches.

Was right around 4 today if you listen to their podcast.

If true, tells me a hell of a lot more about Taylor than it does Butch..

The guy goes inactive after a big news leak until the next cycle it seems. He stated earlier that Kelly and gruden are the top picks right now . Currie was present during a meeting with several boosters and admin members regarding butch.

He also stated that if the SC game goes the administration was also trying to put in a procedure for an interim if he tanks.

He went on a blackout to protect the leaks it seems..

He also stated before he went out that he doubted there would be anymore news regarding the situation.

It may be the only way to protect his identity is to go inactive until the next cycle...may be Monday or later next week when everything goes to crap before that account goes active again..

Imo

Last edited:

The guy goes inactive after a big news leak until the next cycle it seems. He stated earlier that Kelly and gruden are the top picks right now . Currie was present during a meeting with several boosters and admin members regarding butch.

He also stated that if the SC game goes the administration was also trying to put in a procedure for an interim if he tanks.

He went on a blackout to protect the leaks it seems..

He also stated before he went out that he doubted there would be anymore news regarding the situation.

It may be the only way to protect his identity is to go inactive until the next cycle...may be Monday or later next week when everything goes to crap before that account goes active again..

Imo

A Twitter user has the option to "protect" his/her tweets.. this removing them from view and seeming the account has been disabled

Attachments

• IMG_20171006_211048.jpg
    IMG_20171006_211048.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
At least there is some fight in the players. If only they would quit fighting each other and focus their energy to something more helpful like being good at football.

VN Store

Back