Treon Harris transferring

Yes he's possibly the worst or maybe 2nd worst I've seen.

No, because he was already moved to WR.

Did everyone forget Peterman vs Florida. we would have been better off playing with 10 men and having to recover the ball off the ground after every snap, oh wait that happened anyway.

Did everyone forget Peterman vs Florida. we would have been better off playing with 10 men and having to recover the ball off the ground after every snap, oh wait that happened anyway.

To small a sample size. Peterman proved on a smaller stage in ACC and system that fits he could succeed. I don't think anyone has faith that Treon Harris can succeed at QB at a power 5 conference school.

No, Treon Harris was still worse than Peterman...by quite a bit.

Between all the QBs I've actually seen play, I can't decide is he or someone like Corbin Beckstresser played the position worse (...you have to be pretty terrible if you post stat-line of 9 for 30 and 180 yards against Vanderbilt of all teams).

He's had two sexual assault allegations against him, one still pending, and he was suspended the week we played you guys for failing a drug test.

But to his credit, he made up for those transgressions by being the worst starting QB we've had in nearly 30 years.

Did you really have to ask why? I feel like the answer is blatantly obvious.

I knew about the off the field problems for Harris but I thought maybe he just didn't like him as a player on the team as well. Especially his play at QB before he got transferred to WR.

I understand now Mr. Wright that it's more of your frustrations with his off the field problems than his play on the field.

I knew about the off the field problems for Harris but I thought maybe he just didn't like him as a player on the team as well. Especially his play at QB before he got transferred to WR.

I understand now Mr. Wright that it's more of your frustrations with his off the field problems than his play on the field.

It's both.

He was a train wreck on and off the field.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back