Treon Harris suspended?! (merged)

There have been a lot of teams where one player made the immense impact.

Tebow, Manziel, McFadden, Manziel, Gurley.

I'm just waiting for us to have that one impact player. Feel we have had our share of A rated players but have lacked that one A++ player that turns the game.

Right now Georgia has Gurley.

Georgia has Gurley and a line that gives him space to run.

There have been a lot of teams where one player made the immense impact.

Tebow, Manziel, McFadden, Manziel, Gurley.

I can't believe that you just made that list without including Cam Newton, who is the single greatest example of your theory. Tebow? Those Florida teams were absolutely stacked...remember the loaded defense, Percy Harvin (who was better than Tebow)? Manziel had 2 elite OL (Matthews and Ogbuehi) and an elite WR who was single handily bailing him out every game. he was hardly doing anything alone.

The Harris story smells to high heaven like a pay off... If she lied, she'd be in jail right now. Another story just says she "withdrew her criminal complaint". It's sad that a university can pay a girl who was sexually abused by some savage quarterback to hush up...

Reactions: 2 people
The Harris story smells to high heaven like a pay off... If she lied, she'd be in jail right now. Another story just says she "withdrew her criminal complaint". It's sad that a university can pay a girl who was sexually abused by some savage quarterback to hush up...

If she was paid "hush" money does that me FL is guilty of providing improper benefits to a student athlete thus violating NCAA rules?

Reactions: 1 person
she was found to have have had sex with another guy that day then the charges were dropped i dont think anybody needed pay her she backed down herself

Because you know it all right? Ignorant accusations like this show a lot about ones character! Automatically guilty because you're a rival school. SMH!

Reactions: 2 people
she was found to have have had sex with another guy that day then the charges were dropped i dont think anybody needed pay her she backed down herself

Soooo if you have sex with someone earlier in the day and then get sexually molested later then you have no recourse because that's gainsville law?

Reactions: 1 person
Soooo if you have sex with someone earlier in the day and then get sexually molested later then you have no recourse because that's gainsville law?

maybe she didnt wanna be called a hoe in court maybe she completely lied i dont know what happened but when treon's lawyer released that news and she started to have to answer questions she didn't like she backed down quick

if she really was raped i dont think she would of backed down within a week

Last edited:

AND... just as possibly, she was remunerated by LSU interests for making the charge, then as soon as Treon had missed too much practice to play Saturday, she was free to recant.

Just because he's a black teen doesn't mean he's a rutting buck, and just because she's a girl doesn't mean she's a victim. :twocents:
But agreed--whatever happened, it stinks!

Because you know it all right? Ignorant accusations like this show a lot about ones character! Automatically guilty because you're a rival school. SMH!

Florida has done things like this MANY times.

-- When the elite db got his car impounded, he did an illegal break-in to get it back. The impound lot attendant received so many death threats, all charges were dropped.

-- When the florida DL guy took an assault rifle into a club, there were inital charges ... but nothing came of it.

-- When the big DL was suspended for drugs at the beginning of the season, he was suspended for 1st game, unsuspended for the game at Tennessee, re-suspended the next game.

-- When Respert was recruited by both UT and UF, he committed to us, but agreed to take an official to FL anyway. They set up that high school boy and brought charges against him. We stood by him just the same and he was a fine young man his whole career at UT.

-- Couple yrs later they did the same deal to a Miami commit who visited FL.

So, yeah, I fully expect the young lady was either paid and/or threatened to withdraw the complaint. I fully expect Harris to enter the game at some point in the second half.

-- When the elite db got his car impounded, he did an illegal break-in to get it back. The impound lot attendant received so many death threats, all charges were dropped.

-- When the florida DL guy took an assault rifle into a club, there were inital charges ... but nothing came of it.

-
well i looked it up heres what the impound lot guy had to say im guessing alot of what you posted was bull**** also

orron said Joiner had made arrangements to pay the towing bill and pick up the car. But when Joiner arrived, no one was around to help Joiner.

"I don't know if he was late or early or what," said Forron, who plans to urge the state attorney's office to drop the charges. "I don't understand why he was arrested. Is it a crime? Yes and no. It's kind of my fault because I left the gate open.

"It's like going to breakfast at Cracker Barrel and when you go to leave there's no one there to take your money. How long are you going to wait?"

Forron acknowledged that he is a Gators fan, but he insisted that it had no bearing on his desire to see the charges dropped.

"I came forward because right is right and wrong is wrong," Forron said. "I don't think he should be in trouble."

Last edited:

You don't know law, sir. This isn't an insurance, victimless crime case. If she knowingly lied about a charge as serious as this, she would be charged with filing a false police report. That IS a serious felony. The fact she "recanted" and wasn't arrested, to me as a 5th year law student, screams pay off. You may have more education and experience in law than me, but I doubt it.

The fact is, if she lied about rape, she would have been charged with a felony right now. IT WAS A PAYOFF! It is the most sad thing in this world. Trust me, I don't want thugs in East Tennessee. If it was a Vol freshman who did this, I would want the same thing, lengthy jail time.

VN Store

Back