Trent Richardson's Going to the Prom

I like that. quite a bit.

I know my old prom doesn't allow anyone over 21 to come for any reason though, which would make something as cool as this impossible.

Almost as good as he looked in crimson and white as he ran over defenses for the past 3 years.

Yes, I went there.

For a guy whose team just won a second title over the last three years and claimed it as their 53rd nc, you sure are touchy.

Btw, very cool of Trent.

Reactions: 2 people
I dont respect Bama under any circumstances. Richardson gets a thumbs up though. Leukemia is horrible and for a celebrity to take time out for her special night is cool.

For a guy whose team just won a second title over the last three years and claimed it as their 53rd nc, you sure are touchy.

Btw, very cool of Trent.

You call it touchy, I call it proud. Only 14th, but it probably seems like 53rd to you.

I dont respect Bama under any circumstances. Richardson gets a thumbs up though. Leukemia is horrible and for a celebrity to take time out for her special night is cool.

To not respect your competition or enemy throughout history has always proven to be foolish.

You call it touchy, I call it proud. Only 14th, but it probably seems like 53rd to you.

I call it counting irrelevant polls as national championships. Also, you bama trolls are the absolute worst on this board.

Back to the topic, classy gesture by Richardson....

Reactions: 1 person
I call it counting irrelevant polls as national championships. Also, you bama trolls are the absolute worst on this board.

Back to the topic, classy gesture by Richardson....

Now that is touchy, but back to the topic, very classy gesture by Trent. This will be Courtney Alvis' first prom, she was not able to attend last year because of her cancer treatments.

Very cool move! Congrats to him on being a good guy even if he did attend that other college.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Yr-qwv6vxY&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/youtube]

VN Store

Back