Trae Golden cleared to play

I know it's a joke, it's been around as long as the "Jimmy Hyams" you're late on news joke. Just don't find it that funny when a poster jokes about players not being VFL when most give their all for UT.

Im sorry you dont find it funny and apologize if I have hurt or demeaned you in any way.

Reactions: 1 person
I will never understand how someone who plaigarized multiple times is cleared to play for a school with the academic prestige of GA Tech.

Regardless, good luck to Trae. I hope he does well.

I wish MC would share some of his insight into the situation

I wish MC would share some of his insight into the situation

I'm not saying he doesn't deserve a second chance. I just dont know how any institution of higher learning, especially one as well respected as GA tech, would let a repetitive plaigarizer enroll at their school. I expected Trae to have to go D2 or NAIA.

I'm not saying he doesn't deserve a second chance. I just dont know how any institution of higher learning, especially one as well respected as GA tech, would let a repetitive plaigarizer enroll at their school. I expected Trae to have to go D2 or NAIA.

Oh I'm with you. MC has been saying since day 1 of this deal that it wasn't academic related that was a cover up for something else, that's why I said I wish he'd now share.

VN Store

Back