Total War: Warhammer

eh, the ones i had were only 2vs1. lose only about 1/4 of my army, not that exciting. may have to do one of my all dino army. love seeing them smash stuff. but its in a bit of a rebuild. been replacing ferals as I can.

Still nothing better than those feral stacks tearing loads of models to shreds.

Still nothing better than those feral stacks tearing loads of models to shreds.

in a previous play thru I had all my heros in one army. nothing but dino riding characters fully decked out with items. my friend got pissed at me for using it so much.

you'll need to go into the game folder on your C: or D: to find it. can't remember where specifically. I have found it a couple times so I think I could if I saw the file structure.

so I went back thru my replays the game saved. it doesn't actually save the replay. I watched 3 of them. all it did was start with the units in the same position. epic wins were turned into painful losses.

Ok, update on the above. it doesn't "remember" them if they are from older versions of the game (before some of the DLCs and big patches). but current ones are ok.

had a pretty good battle last night I may try and figure out how to upload.

I just use the NVidia GeForce program to record my stuff on games. It took a while to plug the memory leak it caused but after that it became a solid sidekick.

I just use the NVidia GeForce program to record my stuff on games. It took a while to plug the memory leak it caused but after that it became a solid sidekick.

yeah. I turned that ish off. don't like it randomly recording stuff.

Anybody else have issues with the gates opening up as one of your units is attacking and 1/3 of the unit gets thru and stuck on the otherside as the gates close? pisses me off. allows the enemy a chance to kill what made it thru without the ability to fight back. also usually slows down the destruction of the gate too.

Anybody else have issues with the gates opening up as one of your units is attacking and 1/3 of the unit gets thru and stuck on the otherside as the gates close? pisses me off. allows the enemy a chance to kill what made it thru without the ability to fight back. also usually slows down the destruction of the gate too.

That's every TW game ever made.

I’ve noticed that too where the gates magically open and I rush a unit or two in but then they close and I’m ****ed

I may have had it happen once or twice in other games. but this happens every siege.

has been happening to me much more lately as well.... with a Vamp campaign it reallllllly blows when a lone vargulf gets trapped inside and ganked by spearmen

although hilariously a vargulf and entire unit of blood knights got trapped inside on the next siege and proceeded to wreck the entire defending army outside of wall archers/swordsmen

has been happening to me much more lately as well.... with a Vamp campaign it reallllllly blows when a lone vargulf gets trapped inside and ganked by spearmen

although hilariously a vargulf and entire unit of blood knights got trapped inside on the next siege and proceeded to wreck the entire defending army outside of wall archers/swordsmen

if you can sneak a whole unit in it can work.

For future total war games I hope they keep the layout of the building development tree like how it is for warhammer. I’ve been playing a little atilla and I hate the layout for the building trees.

Also for the love of god overhaul the “politics” for the newer total war games. This dominion vs control balance is so tedious and uninteresting. I love family trees though.

The best part about warhammer is that lords/generals can really change the fate of a battle. I feel like lords/generals in the historical series don’t make nearly an impact. Combine that with a game like Rome where there is no family tree you really have no investment in your lords whatsoever.

/rant

For future total war games I hope they keep the layout of the building development tree like how it is for warhammer. I’ve been playing a little atilla and I hate the layout for the building trees.

Also for the love of god overhaul the “politics” for the newer total war games. This dominion vs control balance is so tedious and uninteresting. I love family trees though.

The best part about warhammer is that lords/generals can really change the fate of a battle. I feel like lords/generals in the historical series don’t make nearly an impact. Combine that with a game like Rome where there is no family tree you really have no investment in your lords whatsoever.

/rant

I did not appreciate how fussy Attila was, with all the family/faction stuff. even 200+ hours into it I never really figured it out. and I hated how big the family tree got and them never having their own kids. soooo many dead ends.

I did not appreciate how fussy Attila was, with all the family/faction stuff. even 200+ hours into it I never really figured it out. and I hated how big the family tree got and them never having their own kids. soooo many dead ends.

Yeah I agree. I really enjoyed Medieval 2s family tree.

Yeah I agree. I really enjoyed Medieval 2s family tree.

medieval was nice in that your characters were incredibly hard to kill. I would make a whole army of characters to run down rebels. gave me a use for them, keeping them busy gave them good skills and they have children when they fight, but not when they are just garrisonned.

medieval was nice in that your characters were incredibly hard to kill. I would make a whole army of characters to run down rebels. gave me a use for them, keeping them busy gave them good skills and they have children when they fight, but not when they are just garrisonned.

Damn I miss that game so much. The simplicity was perfect. No nonsense politics like Rome 2 or Atilla.

Wow. I never even thought to do that.

Might be reinstalling.

Wow. I never even thought to do that.

Might be reinstalling.

great for fighting the numberless Mongolians. usually you can get your characters to be gold level veterans pretty fast so they pack a real heavy punch. plus even if you lose because they are all cav they pretty much always get away and they auto replace losses unlike the other units, so you will have the same fighting force back in a couple turns.

VN Store

Back