Tosh.0

BadJerry20

Internet Super Hero
Just caught the first episode of the new season, the web redemption was awesome. Funniest dude on TV. IMO

His stand-up is hit and miss. But he's really funny on Tosh, he just says whatever the hell he thinks. As a person with no filter I can appreciate that.

His stand-up is hit and miss. But he's really funny on Tosh, he just says whatever the hell he thinks. As a person with no filter I can appreciate that.

No he doesn't, that show has a room full of writers. The guy is reading off of a teleprompter.

Last edited:
I've seen his stand-up in person, trust me he says whatever pops in his head.

You're right I should have clarified. From watching his stand-up, I'm sure he has a lot of input on the show.

Was dry-heaving about the monkey and poo, despite the fact that I stopped watching like 3 seconds into the clip.

Funny thing is Krispy Kreme is just an act, he's from Michigan, was valedictorian with a 3.95 GPA. And when not messing with the world, he's a pretty decent rapper. YouTube Tyler Cassidy (his real name) and a song called "The Pain" He actually has some talent.

I couldn't laugh too much at Krispy Kreme cause he seems like he is genuinely retarded.

He is hilarious. His stand up is just ok though. I saw him in Chattanooga last year. I watched his new show, Brickleberry, last night. LdMAO!

That show is SO bad. It's literally stunning to me how not funny that show is, especially compared to Tosh.

Agreed 100%! I cant stand Rob to begin with, he's not remotely funny, but thinks he is. He shows clips that tosh showed a year ago.The blonde chick is probably the most annoying girl on the planet. Her voice and laugh hurt my ears, and she's not even eye candy. The black dude is alright. The only thing funny about that show is Tosh has made fun of it a couple times.

VN Store

Back