Top 5 by positon in NBA

I agree that stylistically, he's traditionally more suited for PF, but I like having a SF who can bully the other team. I wish the Jazz would play Jeremy Evans more. They think he's a PF because he can't shoot, but he's devastating at the 3 on the glass and playing perimeter and paint D.

Just saw where Skiles plays Gordon at the 4 on offense with Nicholson as the 3, and Gordon plays the 3 on defense.

I really like Gordon. It's who I wanted the Pistons to take (unfortunately they didn't get a first rounder that year, thanks Dumars). He's not that bad of a shooter either.

Draymond's a solid player, but he's the biggest beneficial of the system Kerr has put in place. Other than maybe Love, you put Griffin, Davis, Millsap, and Bosh in that system and Golden State doesn't miss a beat and is probably better. And I can only imagine what Love would do in that system.

Not on the defensive end of the floor.

Reactions: 1 person
Draymond's a solid player, but he's the biggest beneficial of the system Kerr has put in place. Other than maybe Love, you put Griffin, Davis, Millsap, and Bosh in that system and Golden State doesn't miss a beat and is probably better. And I can only imagine what Love would do in that system.

Kesp imagining Kevin Love or Paul Millsap could do what Green does.

Davis and Griffin could handle it but that's because they're elite talent, just like Green.

He's a triple double machine with all kinds of versatility and basically is the same size as Magic Johnson.

No, I am not saying he could play the PG and average 18 and 13, I am saying this is what Magic would look like if he played the 4 in today's NBA (and the MSU connection).

He's a triple double machine with all kinds of versatility and basically is the same size as Magic Johnson.

No, I am not saying he could play the PG and average 18 and 13, I am saying this is what Magic would look like if he played the 4 in today's NBA (and the MSU connection).

Seemed like you were saying he was a better version of Magic.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back