Top 3 NBA players plus favorite cartoon character

I wish king hadn't been injured. Pre injury, he was pushing bird as best sf and for a short time was a better scorer than Jordan. His efficiency as a volume shooter was insane

He was really damn good but I don't think he was even close to Bird. Bird did everything very well and King didn't pass or defend very well, and he didn't adapt to the 3 point line. His scoring was incredible, tho.

Reactions: 1 person
He was really damn good but I don't think he was even close to Bird. Bird did everything very well and King didn't pass or defend very well, and he didn't adapt to the 3 point line. His scoring was incredible, tho.

I can't see him not adapting to the 3 as a valid criticism relative to his time. Almost nobody did. Bird was good at it and hardly shot them. Youve got..Dale Ellis...and who else, actually using the line much at the time?

Reactions: 1 person
I can't see him not adapting to the 3 as a valid criticism relative to his time. Almost nobody did. Bird was good at it and hardly shot them. Youve got..Dale Ellis...and who else, actually using the line much at the time?

Well, we are comparing him to Bird, who was great from 3.

In comparison to anybody else, i don't think 17% is going to fare well.

Well, we are comparing him to Bird, who was great from 3.

In comparison to anybody else, i don't think 17% is going to fare well.
How many did he shoot? Im guessing not many, otherwise his overall % wouldn't be so good. And that's a good thing. It may have been a bad thing for Bird to have shot so few, on the flip side.

VN Store

Back