Norman-Lott also in the top 100.

Nico will be top-100 after 3 games.

Fwiw...notable opponents and us:
UGA - 5
Bama - 4
UT - 2
Oklahoma - 1
UF - 1

As much indifferent as people were about Baron leaving, he had quite a few sacks and pressures. I think this line can be better this year but I think we miss him on the opposite side some.
Did he leave due to being a culture misfit? And Heupel just wasn't going to put up with another Jeremy Banks? Trying to figure out why such a promising and impactful guy would up and leavelike that. NIL chasing sure, probably. Ego issue about not being appreciated enough, maybe. Tampering (luring $) by another school, maybe. Cognitive failure, a lot of that is going around nationwide now.

Did he leave due to being a culture misfit? And Heupel just wasn't going to put up with another Jeremy Banks? Trying to figure out why such a promising and impactful guy would up and leavelike that. NIL chasing sure, probably. Ego issue about not being appreciated enough, maybe. Tampering (luring $) by another school, maybe. Cognitive failure, a lot of that is going around nationwide now.
He had the once in a lifetime opportunity to go play for Coach Brohm up in Louisville.

He entered the portal to get NIL like the previous year. I think the staff was over it at that point.

As much indifferent as people were about Baron leaving, he had quite a few sacks and pressures. I think this line can be better this year but I think we miss him on the opposite side some.
I think we have players who are just as good to replace him. Could be wrong but I doubt it in this instance.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
I think we have players who are just as good to replace him. Could be wrong but I doubt it in this instance.
Idk. I would’ve liked to keep him in the rotation but I understand you eventually have to stop chasing someone who wants to look around every year. Seems like it was a battle to keep him on the team every year.

No way Hunter better than Pearce. Give me the freak edge rusher over a guy that gives you 600 yards receiving, and is too worn out midway through the season to provide anything on defense(looking at you Stanford game)

😂😂 never seen James dominated like this. If Hunter is 1, guess this kid is number zero

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Remember he went to Kiffin first. Probably got promised more than Lane was going to deliver. Then bounced to Louisville.
Which shows he's cognitively defective. Had to be to leave a program like ours where he could have learned more than instant gratification.
I es uh baed manne.

VN Store

Back