Top 10 NBA Player of All-Time

Yeah, and GP is a great pick, I just disagree with Stockton being redundant (unless you are starting Magic or Kidd, too).

Yeah, and GP is a great pick, I just disagree with Stockton being redundant (unless you are starting Magic or Kidd, too).

On a team full of guys that can create their own shots as well as being great playmakers, I'm taking an all time great defender.

IMO, creating for others is so much more effective than creating for yourself. You rarely get an open dunk by making your guy miss. Open dunks off passes happen all the time.

Kidd was so good, IMO. Not Stockton, but I give him slight edge over Payton.

Dirk gets most of the credit for the Mavs title, but Kidd and Chandler were better players that year. Dirk definitely won them some games "on his own", but so did those 2.

We were talking about Oscar Robertson averaging a triple double, and Kidd's rebound rate was basically the same as O's, but there are fewer missed shots today.

Last edited:

Dirk gets most of the credit for the Mavs title, but Kidd and Chandler were better players that year. Dirk definitely won them some games "on his own", but so did those 2.

We were talking about Oscar Robertson averaging a triple double, and Kidd's rebound rate was basically the same as O's, but there are fewer missed shots today.

He doesn't even know the difference between a 180 and a 360

Oscar was also getting 30. Kidd got those 10-10-11 triple doubles.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back