Tony Kimbro, Jr.

Like when the OL committed to CAL at a local press conference and didn't hold an offer. That was priceless! Hahaha

Manhattan, Tennessee, and Kansas was a very strange-looking list of finalists. That's quite a range with us in the middle. Apparently, GSU it is.

Louisville came within a possession of winning the Big East this season playing a lineup of 6'8, 6'4, 6'2, 6'2 and 6'0. It can be done.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Yeah, I'm sure we have a 6'8, 6'4, 6'2, 6'2 and 6' guys on par with Louisville. They also went as far as the Vols in the NCAAT.

sik em' bowlinggreenvol. Only dif I can see is Petino actually recruits three point shooters. Among other types of recruiting. Maybe these new guys can shoot the threes CCM is bringing in.

Jennings?

Yes Jennings started and he wasnt what I was referring to. My point was; that UofL started a small lineup and it wasnt strictly confined to blue-chip recruits. Siva and Jennings were both 4* guys with multiple BCS offers. Kurick was offered by Evansville and UofL. Preston Knowles, wasnt even offered by the directional schools in the state. Pitino vastly overachieved, in the nation's "best" conference, with inferior size and talent (on paper).
Posted via VolNation Mobile

If you are so infatuated with Pitino, maybe you two should get a room... or you could serve him a burger and meet in the restroom... :)

the kid is going to GA ST...that is exactly where he belongs...I am from Louisville and have seen him play numerous times and he is terrible and we do not need him...not saying what we have is any better but we definitely don't need one more mediocre at best player to go with the rest

VN Store

Back