Tony Basillio...

Glad people are seeing Dooley now for the brattish "Its all about me" blue blood he is.

Again anyone with leadership potential would have moved up the ranks of whatever organization they are within. Dooleys only moved up as a result of job changes that his last name and family relationships made possible. How many openings did Saban pass on him for at LSU?

Reactions: 2 people
Basilio also said that Gruden has been talking to UT...burry the Gruden rumors...Basilio is now talking about him so we know that's way off

Ansley makes sense. Our stellar Defensive backs are a bright spot for our team this year.

You must be a terrific poker player with that remark. I presume the sarcasm...but when I stopped the film during that first bama t.d. pass to see FIVE vols all alone in the secondary, I almost puked in my mouth. It only got worse as the game went along. Secondary has gotten worse as the season limps along.

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah Ansley is obviously doing a great job... -sarcasm-

Basilio also said he hopes Dooley doesn't beat usce... He's either a super prick, or just trying hard to get some attention.. Which is obviously working..

AC I was listening to him around 1230 today and heard him say he would never pull against UT. Wasn't how he rolled. TIFWIW

WOW! I see we are very disappointed in the outcome of the season so far and we should be but damn, we easily sit behind our computers and make comment and sarcastic statements about how we feel.. LOL!!! It's a tough game people. And yes maybe coach is not the guy to get us there, but stop throwing in the towel Bleed orange really? Well then show it. So tired of the negative comment from people swearing they know football and most have not even played the game. WOW!!!!! Stop being bandwagon fans and get a life.. Just support your team and the rest will take care of itself. DAMN!!!!

WOW! I see we are very disappointed in the outcome of the season so far and we should be but damn, we easily sit behind our computers and make comment and sarcastic statements about how we feel.. LOL!!! It's a tough game people. And yes maybe coach is not the guy to get us there, but stop throwing in the towel Bleed orange really? Well then show it. So tired of the negative comment from people swearing they know football and most have not even played the game. WOW!!!!! Stop being bandwagon fans and get a life.. Just support your team and the rest will take care of itself. DAMN!!!!

herp derp

In a big city town without so many in-bred hicks, Basillio would be on the big $ radio station, and not those homer clowns on 99.1.
The fact that you guys start and comment on a thread about a guy on a.m. who has to sell his own advertising, is evidence enough. TB has managed to offer an alt. radio station in a town that has been bought and paid for by the Vol network.

Reactions: 1 person

so sick of reading the comments but you took the time to come in here and read them

This is damning. Should never have been allowed back on the bus at Lexington.

I can't believe we've had a lame duck coach with all this potential thanks to Hambone. smh.

It might be damning if it was true. But it isn't.

Oh yeah, since I read it on the internet or heard it on the radio, it must be true.

I'm having a hard time buying into this notion. We've scored a bunch of points this season, but we've given up more. I'm not sure how we blame Cheney for our defense.
I've been a big defender of Chaney. But, he puts Bray in positions to fail. We have a guy in CP that can make plays after the catch. How many times have you seen a quick throw out for a WR screen to let him get the ball quick? Teams do this to keep D-s honest. To force them to play their DBs closer to the line, so then a WR can bust one deep.
Or, do you think the TE has been utilized well this year?
What do you think of the short passing game?
Chaney puts Bray in situations where he holds the ball and has to think too much. UT seems to always want the homerun ball, instead of any methodical movement down the field. Look at time of possession. Look at UT's 3 and outs.

Reactions: 3 people
Tony did not say he wanted usce to beat ut,I listened and you sir or miss are lying,Tony said he would never pull for U T to loose so get your story right before bashing someone.Love the T B show!Good christian family man and he gets it.

VN Store

Back