Todays practice session & presser in Detroit.

Vfl2407

Has anyone seen video or a live stream availability for the Vols open practice session today and press conference in Detroit?

There's a long list of athletes who were or had been sick, and pushed themselves to play through it, and delivered career-defining performances.

Of course, maybe those are just the ones we remember.

There would be no reason to remember the ones whose in-spite-of-sickness performance was as one would expect.

Reactions: NighthawkVol
If Santi doesn’t play or isn’t full strength, it’ll be interesting to see what lineups we play and who guards who. I don’t think Gainey will fare well guarding Alexander. Hopefully Santi will be full go, and no one else will get sick. Supposedly he still had fever today.

Y’all realize how bad Aidoo is going to abuse these fellas inside the paint? This is going to be an Aidoo dunk and physical abuse festival Detroit hasn’t seen since the days of big bad bill lambier.

Pour me a double of what you’ve got there.

In all seriousness, I hope Aidoo does great but he’s got a much different game than Bill Lambier!

There's a long list of athletes who were or had been

sick, and pushed themselves to play through it, and delivered career-defining performances.

Of course, maybe those are just the ones we remember.

There would be no reason to remember the ones whose in-spite-of-sickness performance was as one would expect.

Probably the most famous was Michael Jordan with the Flu scoring 38 points including the deciding basket against Utah in the NBA finals.

Be like Mike, Santi 😆

VN Store

Back