Tobias Harris

Ya'll need to quit!!! Heat was playing with the Magic all night treating them like little high school kids even without D-Wade playing!!!! Tobias is a nice player but not even in the same league as Lebron or D-Wade.

Heat wins again of course =27 in a row!!! Let's go Heat!!!!

Quit hatin!!

Bandwagon..........

I wouldn't put alot into tobias scoring average. They have nobody else to score other than Jameer. This is the worst magic team ever. Just saying.

I understand your argument afterall, someone has to score but if you really think he's just fortunate to play for a lottery team, i'm guessing you haven't been watching many magic games.

By the way heard Jeff Van Gundy talking about this exact phenomenon as it deals directly with tobias last night against the heat. in his words Tobias is a better player than just a lottery team scorer. tifwiw

Heat fans are the worst. There's definitely a correlation between being stupid and being a bandwagon fan.

As a Heat fan I have to concur sadly. I was never the hugest NBA fan but became fascinated with D.Wade's game and eventually that just developed into an overall fandom for the Heat. Honestly, I didn't even like Lebron his first year in Miami because I thought he would be selfish and kill all team chemistry, luckily I was wrong.

Bandwagon..........

Been a Miami Heat fan since I moved to Miami back in 1993 so thats 20 years now. I was a fan back when they started and had Sherm Douglas, Rony Seikaly, John Crotty, Glen Rice, Grant Long, Steve Smith, etc....and sucked so now that we are kicking everybody's a$% everybody wants to cry bandwagon huh?????

Bandwagon are the Celtic and Bull fans, you got the wrong team and fans here.

So since I've been a Vol fan for 40 years now and born and raised in Chatt Town (parents & family still there), I guess whenever Vols start kicking butt again, I'll be a bandwagon fan too, correct???? :thumbsup:

Been a Miami Heat fan since I moved to Miami back in 1993 so thats 20 years now. I was a fan back when they started and had Sherm Douglas, Rony Seikaly, John Crotty, Glen Rice, Grant Long, Steve Smith, etc....and sucked so now that we are kicking everybody's a$% everybody wants to cry bandwagon huh?????

So since I've been a Vol fan for 40 years now and born and raised in Chatt Town (parents & family still there), I guess whenever Vols start kicking butt again, I'll be a bandwagon fan too, correct???? :thumbsup:

Bandwagon.

Reactions: 1 person
As a Heat fan I have to concur sadly. I was never the hugest NBA fan but became fascinated with D.Wade's game and eventually that just developed into an overall fandom for the Heat. Honestly, I didn't even like Lebron his first year in Miami because I thought he would be selfish and kill all team chemistry, luckily I was wrong.

Dead wrong.

Ya'll need to quit!!! Heat was playing with the Magic all night treating them like little high school kids even without D-Wade playing!!!! Tobias is a nice player but not even in the same league as Lebron or D-Wade.

Heat wins again of course =27 in a row!!! Let's go Heat!!!!

Quit hatin!!

So uhh how about them Heat?

No not at all, why would I be? 1st place and going for
2nd champ in a row while your green machine is staying home for the playoffs, gotta love that!

If we are talking about the celtics then you got little to no NBA knowledge. Quit acting like some 17 year old goon. You aren't representing heat fans very well. Jmo.

So uhh how about them Heat?

They still won 27 in a row <_<

I don't even like the heat that much (Huge Chris Anderson fan though) but to deny the epicness of this streak is to deny the love of basketball.

They still won 27 in a row <_<

I don't even like the heat that much (Huge Chris Anderson fan though) but to deny the epicness of this streak is to deny the love of basketball.

Nobody is denying it. I don't hate them at all lol. But it's just funny to see fans like that and with what he said lol

Naming John Crotty leads me to believe you Google searched the Heat. Then named 5 well known players and one crappy one to assure us what a big fan you are.

Nobody is denying it. I don't hate them at all lol. But it's just funny to see fans like that and with what he said lol

I understand you, but I've been seeing tons of people act as if this streak wasn't arguably the best of all time. Did they win as many as the lakers? No, but they did it against better talent all around in the league. Of course, if they don't win the title, it doesn't matter.

I've been a Heat fan since 7-10-2010 and was a Cav's fan before that. I was a Colts fan for many, many years during the Manning era, too.

I agree with your point though. Fans who jump from one championship team to the next are horrid for the most part.

At least you have a reason. I'm talking about the lakers fans that used to be bulls fans, and are now heat fans.

Very proud of Tobias! He is doing very well in Orlando so far. And isn't the Celtics setting in 7th place? Pretty sure that is in the playoffs.

I understand you, but I've been seeing tons of people act as if this streak wasn't arguably the best of all time. Did they win as many as the lakers? No, but they did it against better talent all around in the league. Of course, if they don't win the title, it doesn't matter.

They did NOT do it with better talent around the league.
:no:

VN Store

Back