To those talking about winning against UF

ULQQKED

VERY good chance it wont happen! How about enjoying the positives we have and focusing on UCLA? Things look good in our rebuilding mode, but we damn sure aren't back to elite status yet.

Volnation is the premier board around the net and when people post stupid it shows!

well opinions are like a**holes.hope we do beat them,,but dont see it happening!!

VERY good chance it wont happen! How about enjoying the positives we have and focusing on UCLA? Things look good in our rebuilding mode, but we damn sure aren't back to elite status yet.

Volnation is the premier board around the net and when people post stupid it shows!

Vols are going to kick Floridas a@#es right after we beat UCLA !:dance2::dance2::dance2::rock::rock:

Always so negative...

If Ole Miss could do it last year, we can too. Any given Saturday.

UF has this thing against losing to the west, it's funny and unreal at the same time.

I know... It sucks. That's one of the reasons LSU initially scared me. That is until I saw them play the other night.

lets just go ahead and give the gators the trophy. wouldnt georgia have been the national champion last year if we didnt play the games????

lets just go ahead and give the gators the trophy. wouldnt georgia have been the national champion last year if we didnt play the games????

I think UT's D will give them a good show, I just want to see us against UCLA to see how far the O has come. UT hasn't seen the teams they will in the near future.

I just want the focus on UCLA and then we can talk about UF.

Every UT fan should go into a game expecting to win every game just like a coach or player would.

With that said, losing to the #1 defending champs at their place is no reason for people to cry and complain that the sky is falling. I am hoping for a competitive game after the last couple of years and that will satisfy me.

Wow....Chill. You have been here for 3 years and should know this by now. People are just channeling their excitement.

To be honest with you, those "Vol fans" who post we have no chance period are the ones who bother me because a true Vol is going to say we "could" do it.

I know we don't have much of a chance (this year) but I will say it now....we can go in the swamp and walk out with a win IF things go our way (lady luck), we play smart ball (no turn overs and penalties), and we catch them a little off guard (which will be hard to do because they want to shut us up). But guess what....We CAN do it.

Did not say it couldn't happen, UT is the underdog by a lot. Just don't expect it.

thanks! Just this morning I was feeling great about beating the gators and you were here to straighten me out. So glad I have VN

We should be UCLA. I'll worry about that one first. After that, I'll start thinking about UF. They have the advantage on the field. Don't think they'll have it on the sidelines but hopefully enough to keep the game respectable so they can burn all of those dumb *ss Memo to Lane t-shirts.

can we get a mod to change this guy's name to EMO_VOL?

We should be UCLA. I'll worry about that one first. After that, I'll start thinking about UF. They have the advantage on the field. Don't think they'll have it on the sidelines but hopefully enough to keep the game respectable so they can burn all of those dumb *ss Memo to Lane t-shirts.

but if we win I'll pay someone $100 for one of those shirts. Double if it's stained with gator tears

blood makes the grass grow, blood makes the grass grow, blood makes the grass grow

I don't know who will win the game, and nobody does, but I'll tell you one thing, if (and I did say IF) Tennessee somehow wins, You can bet the house that Tennessee will get a lot more media coverage!

but if we win I'll pay someone $100 for one of those shirts. Double if it's stained with gator tears

They sell them in the Publix where I shop. If we do pull off a miracle, I'll buy one and wear it to work the next Monday to show off to my Gator colleagues.

They sell them in the Publix where I shop. If we do pull off a miracle, I'll buy one and wear it to work the next Monday to show off to my Gator colleagues.

make a reply memo

To: Urban Meyer

Subject:Reply To Your Memo

Thanks for the TP

Love,
Your New Daddy
Lane Kiffin

VN Store

Back