To Protect and to Serve II

I am curious. Was the brother using the “word” as a term of endearment, or was he using it as a term of degradation?

Was he referring to the white male as a monkey? Or as a buddy?

Inquiring honkey minds want to know.

Dallas Officer Claims Botham Jean Ignored Her 'Verbal Commands'

The officer’s version of events is out, and it definitely paints her as incompetent (although I still think she was under the influence of something). She claims the lights were out in the apartment and that’s why she didn’t recognize it as hers. Neighbors could hear her knocking on the door and saying “let me in.” Her story really doesn’t make sense.

Also, the protests have already started in Dallas with the usual blocking of traffic during rush hour. This is probably going to get heated nationally once Soros gets the funding going.

The officer’s version of events is out, and it definitely paints her as incompetent (although I still think she was under the influence of something). She claims the lights were out in the apartment and that’s why she didn’t recognize it as hers. Neighbors could hear her knocking on the door and saying “let me in.” Her story really doesn’t make sense.

Also, the protests have already started in Dallas with the usual blocking of traffic during rush hour. This is probably going to get heated nationally once Soros gets the funding going.
She was under the influence of something, alright. False authority.

She was under the influence of something, alright. False authority.
Just think if it truly was an accident..... you come home after work and think someone is in your house.... it's dark inside.... you pull out your .45 long slide with laser sighting... because I bet you own one.... and pap! pap!..... then the oh **** moment arrives when you turn on the lights.

I'm not saying this is what happened, but if it is..... man.... that would have to really suck.

Just think if it truly was an accident..... you come home after work and think someone is in your house.... it's dark inside.... you pull out your .45 long slide with laser sighting... because I bet you own one.... and pap! pap!..... then the oh **** moment arrives when you turn on the lights.

I'm not saying this is what happened, but if it is..... man.... that would have to really suck.
I’d damn sure know where I was before I started firing. There is something else going on here.

She had the wits about her to offer verbal commands....

What are they protesting..... she has been charged.

He was killed while "living black"

OMG! If I was killed, guess what? It’d be while “living white.” Do we even have to wonder why racism still prevails? Idiots, like these, promulgate it like they’re spreading the Gospel of Christ.

Hold that thought, I’ve got to hang my white sheet out on the line before the sun goes down. We’ve got a YUGE rally this weekend.

The more I read about this Dallas shooting, the more I really believe it was premeditated. She’s getting off easy with man slaughter
I agree. Her version of events changed a handful of times and none of the details would support it being an accident.

So the search warrant says she opened his door with keys?
They had key FOB’s, so unless he had given her one that would have been impossible. She also gave a statement that the door was already opened and she walked in, which would also have been impossible as the doors there have a device that closes them shut atomatcally unless they are propped open. She murdered the guy and didn’t exactly think her plan through.

Reactions: k-town_king
They had key FOB’s, so unless he had given her one that would have been impossible. She also gave a statement that the door was already opened and she walked in, which would also have been impossible as the doors there have a device that closes them shut atomatcally unless they are propped open. She murdered the guy and didn’t exactly think her plan through.

I agree that it’s impossible. Sounds like a homicide to me. I’m a criminal defense attorney, and I’ve definitely seen prosecutors and cops use changing stories or incongruencies in stories as proof. I don’t think I’ve ever had a client with a story this bizarre that didn’t get charged with the maximum offense.

In fairness, I’ve also seen search warrants that were filled out hurriedly by cops who weren’t the original recipient of the information, but you’d think that in an investigation involving a death that’s obviously going to be picked apart by everybody, they’d dot all their i’s.

Reactions: davethevol

After knocking on the locked door to get into your own apartment?

VN Store

Back