'25 TN WR Radarious Jackson (Tennessee commit)

Sparks seems to be going down in the ranking since he announced he wanted to be a wr. Didn't most view him as a linebacker?
Seems like he’s been the same size since 9th grade. I think the early intrigue were no one knew how big he’d get with his size in 9th grade. Then it just didn’t change from what I’ve noticed. Peaked early I guess

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Seems like he’s been the same size since 9th grade. I think the early intrigue were no one knew how big he’d get with his size in 9th grade. Then it just didn’t change from what I’ve noticed. Peaked early I guess
Well 6'3 210 with a bigger frame. Thats seems ideal for a Linebacker. But the coaches know more than I do.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smokey19rt

This has been my fear with Sparks. That he's like a Quavaris Crouch (and plenty others) in that he dominated in football/ranked high because he was just more physically developed earlier than a lot of others. Staff knows way more than I do, obviously, but I my fear is he's gonna be someone who doesn't have a real position - or that he wants to play a position he isn't best suited for.

Honestly it seems to happen to a lot of Tennessee kids…

Devrin Young
Corey Booker
Demetrius Howard
Etc …all blew up as Freshman in HS and we all thought they would be 5 star All-Americans by the time they were Jrs.

I wouldn’t put Sparks in that conversation yet, but yeah he hasn’t grown at all.
he does seem to be growing into his body tho

Fwiw he posted something on IG today of a camp schedule that had like 8 schools for June. Not sure why'd he camp everywhere but I'm just saying what he posted lol
His decision timeline was much different this time last week.

I’m assuming he planned all those before the shift.

Obviously could shift again lol.

I put him on ignore a long time ago
You know what though? Jesus still didn’t put him on ignore. Jesus still loves him, so much so that he gave his life for him, just the same as he did for those who love and receive him. He died for those who mocked and despised him too, even though he knew they didn’t love him. Now THAT is true love.

You know what though? Jesus still didn’t put him on ignore. Jesus still loves him, so much so that he gave his life for him, just the same as he did for those who love and receive him. He died for those who mocked and despised him too, even though he knew they didn’t love him. Now THAT is true love.
perfect answer.

VN Store

Back