'24 TN WR Amari Jefferson (Alabama commit)

He made a little slip in his video. I think he's going to Bama honestly. He caught himself right after he said it...one last time.

(10) Amari Jefferson recaps final visit to Tennessee ahead of decision on August 5th - YouTube
You are hella over thinking the video. He may easily go to bama but that video doesn’t show him leaning to any side. I don’t even remember him tripping over words. He just says he’s taking one last visit to both schools that all he says.

Ok I found the part you were talking about. You got a point
Would love for the kid to be a Vol. But, it won't make or break the class. He just seemed to catch himself a bit...like a little slip. I think he looked at his dad and brought it back to center.

WR is the last position we need to worry about
Fr.

This team will never suffer, materially, due to lack of raw WR talent.

Bring me all the big nasties and DBs. That’s the final piece to our puzzle. Get the DL and CBs that are even 80% of what a team like UGA has and it’s game over.

I think it’s both….. you definitely take a mediocre kid just bc he is local…. It is important, however, to be highly successful with instate kids that you covet…. We should have a huge advantage over other schools for kids that grew up in state…. The majority of the influences will be pushing them to be a Vol. How do you think Missouri got Burden and is showing up on the lists for Wingo and Nwaneri?

I hope we get this kid bc the staff seems to really cover him and it is always nice to beat Bama for a recruit.
Of course, always want to land the in-staters Heupel covets...

Example of my opinion: if Heupel wants Duece Knight more than George MacIntyre, I want Deuce Knight more. If Heupel wants Jefferson more than Wingo, I want Jefferson more than Wingo.

I understand what you're saying, and don't disagree; it's just that wherever they come from NEVER gives me feels one way or another.

Best players, period

Of course, always want to land the in-staters Heupel covets...

Example of my opinion: if Heupel wants Duece Knight more than George MacIntyre, I want Deuce Knight more. If Heupel wants Jefferson more than Wingo, I want Jefferson more than Wingo.

I understand what you're saying, and don't disagree; it's just that wherever they come from NEVER gives me feels one way or another.

Best players, period
I agree with that and I want us to get to the point where if we can’t get Deuce Knight…. We can get an instate kid like Macintyre as a fall back plan.

My guess is he picks Bama and Vols land Wingo.

I’ll allow it

Good Lord…Wingo, Matthews, Leacock, White at WR…Davis, Okoye, Nichols at TE…Lewis, Sampson, Seldon in the backfield…Nico with the ball in his hand…Heupal calling the shots…how does anyone hold us under 45 with a lineup like that?

Good Lord…Wingo, Matthews, Leacock, White at WR…Davis, Okoye, Nichols at TE…Lewis, Sampson, Seldon in the backfield…Nico with the ball in his hand…Heupal calling the shots…how does anyone hold us under 45 with a lineup like that?

Yep. Also I wonder if Heupel looks to the portal for the 4th WR?

I want to kick somebody after reading this!
But in a good way?

VN Store

Back