Tn vs Georgia Tech thread

Rabidvolfan stated that she had 6 rbi when the score was 6-0. The score was 1-0 in the first when she hit her 3 run hr so she only had 5 rbi at the point the score was 6-0 in the 3rd when she hit her 2 run hr.

that was not what u asked. anyway now you know.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Please explain how she had the first 6 rbi with a 3 run hr and a 2 run hr

That's exactly what I asked FYI, here's my post to prove it, and I already knew, it's rabid that's confused. Still can't figure out why you are trying to give and answer when you don't even understand the question.

LG Again! That's 2 HR and 6 RBI's for Lauren Gibson who I have considered our gamer all year long. Let's get a 5 inning mercy win and get plenty of rest for tomorrow. What's really awesome is that it appears Ivy maybe close to last seasons post season form. Let's keep an eye on her because she has yet to give up a hit in her 1st 2 games and Ga Tech has one of the best offenses in the nation. I say if she keeps this up, send her out there tomorrow for game 1.

Maybe this post will help you understand. Keep in mind that the score was 6-0 at that point.

Peerless you need to have a drink and settle down I was only telling you what I read! Maybe you are one of the ones upset that the world didnt come to a end! LOL!! On a side note after we win it tomorrow we will not need to worry with Texas thay are OUT!!! GO LADY VOLS! Peerless just messin have a great night!!

correction. LG with 6 not 7 RBI's. Another Bob moment.

You all need to pay attention. I corrected myself before you started this. I don't see what matters. We won and Ivy is back! That's the main thing to me. But I can't help what your priorities are. I just hope your not that weird internet stalker that goes under many different screen names.

I attempted to redirect you way before you blamed Bob and you tell us to pay attention; welcome to VN BTW

Peerless = CRAZY LOL

What are you, 9? Wow! I simply tried to correct a mistake, and you jump into a middle of a thread to explain something beyond your comprehension and call childish names, just wow. I can only assume that you are also rabid based on your posts and the fact that rabid returned to get your back after you tried to explain his misstatement. Grow up!

What do you mean rabid?? I am messing with you but I guess you take this type of stuff for real! Have a great night!! It seems to me youare getting your feathers in a raffle WAY to easy. I was just answering a question that it seems to me you already had the answer for. Maybe in the morning you can correct all the paper f ups too!!! Understand that this is not high school and no one is picking on you anymore!!! Get a life and GO VOLS!! I am doen with you!

I don't see how anyone can say it's probable after the way Okie Lite handed it to us today.

Probable is probably an overstatement, but based on the performance of both teams throughout the season, UT has just as good a chance of winning 2 as Ok St has of winning 1 if UT plays to their potential, IMO.

VN Store

Back