'25 TN OL Nic Moore

Chad Clifton and Trey Teague. Have no clue how Martin Westview didn't win at least 2 state championship in the early to mid 90s.
Chad went to Westview, but Trey was from Jackson. You may be thinking of Will Ofenheusle. Will was also a Westview graduate. They were a little older than me. I was in the same class with Justin Harrell. Our senior year, we made it to the state championship game, but ultimately lost to Goodpasture. Westview finally did break through and win a state title a couple of years ago, led by a very athletic quarterback, who went on to ride the bench for some crap team down south.

Chad went to Westview, but Trey was from Jackson. You may be thinking of Will Ofenheusle. Will was also a Westview graduate. They were a little older than me. I was in the same class with Justin Harrell. Our senior year, we made it to the state championship game, but ultimately lost to Goodpasture. Westview finally did break through and win a state title a couple of years ago, led by a very athletic quarterback, who went on to ride the bench for some crap team down south.
You're right . Trey went to USJ. It was 22 when Westview won, right?

Reactions: JacketVol
Great kid…he’s everything you’d want in young man. Genuinely, just a well-mannered, smart, respectful kid. That said, Nic has a NASTY streak. I’m not comparing talent, but demeanor is a lot like Trey Smith. He’s son-in-law material off the field, but he’ll play to the echo of whistle. I really hope this works out for Nic. He deserves it.

Great kid…he’s everything you’d want in young man. Genuinely, just a well-mannered, smart, respectful kid. That said, Nic has a NASTY streak. I’m not comparing talent, but demeanor is a lot like Trey Smith. He’s son-in-law material off the field, but he’ll play to the echo of whistle. I really hope this works out for Nic. He deserves it.
I'm assuming that with the Cornell offer he's really smart? I really hope we get this kid. Being super smart at center is a huge plus.

If I’m an instate kid who grew up a diehard fan absolutely. He isn’t a high 4 star who can choose to wait out the process. Spot might get taken
“High 4 star” why does this matter. It’s been proven time over time the coaches evaluations matter way more than recruiting analyst on a website…they could value him over someone like Josh Petty who is a 5 star for all we know

Would you all be surprised if he committed this weekend?
AP didn't make sound like it was a high possibility. As far as him waiting and maybe not have a spot. I'd say he would have to wait till almost signing day to not have one. He seems pretty highly coveted as a Center.

VN Store

Back