'18 TN OL/DL Cade Mays (Transfer)

Per Hubbs

One name every Vol fan is worried about is Cade Mays. Sources tell Volquest that the new head Vol is going to go on the road tomorrow and will likely visit Cade. It's also worth noting that Fulmer has not ruled out being on the road recruiting and seeing Mays at some point would make sense. Fulmer made 6-7 visits to Kevin Mays' home when he was recruiting the elder Mays to be one of his offensive linemen.

Reactions: 7 people
If he doesn't recommit within the next week or at least when all of Pruitt's staff has been announced, I'll start to get concerned. Maybe he has different ideas, but I have to think playing at his father's school would be extremely important to him.

Reactions: 1 person
It's too bad he will just be another Knoxville kid taking a dump on the team he grew up loving. It makes me appreciate REAL Tennessee Volunteers like Trey Smith so much more. Maybe we can start causing Tennessee kids to be proud to be Volunteers again. The stench of kiffydoofeybooch will take a while to cleanse. Clemson is pissing me off, they are nothing but vultures.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
Oh I'm not happy at all about it. I just dont want there to be a section of fans that overhype how much a new coach would impact his decision, and when he doesn't come be really hateful online and in town.

And trolling is the way to do that.

It's too bad he will just be another Knoxville kid taking a dump on the team he grew up loving. It makes me appreciate REAL Tennessee Volunteers like Trey Smith so much more. Maybe we can start causing Tennessee kids to be proud to be Volunteers again. The stench of kiffydoofeybooch will take a while to cleanse. Clemson is pissing me off, they are nothing but vultures.

You're so full of crap. If you were in his shoes you would have done the same exact thing.

Reactions: 7 people

I'm glad UT wouldn't do ThIs. Mean old Clemson.

If anyone wants proof that Cade Mays is out on Tennessee. Look at his Twitter page and go to his likes, literally everyone is some UT Fan calling him out/cussing him out etc.

Reactions: 1 person
"I've talked with some people who think there's a real chance Tennessee could still get Cade Mays."

-Ryan Callahan

Reactions: 35 people

VN Store

Back