'22 TN DT Walter Nolen (Ole Miss)

tired of being trolled by Kiffin, hope Heupel is too. He’s basically slapping Heupel in his face in his own living room
Eh, that only affects people who live their life on social media, doesn’t matter much in the grand scheme. One of those coaches is a child and the other is an adult…

On another note, I’ll never understand how any so called VFL would want him back here after he sparked the fire that sent our program into the abyss for almost a decade and a half.

Amazing that A&M is going to let the entire “greatest recruiting class” just leave. Welcome to CFB 2024.

This is what happens when you let judges run your business.

Reactions: DarthVol1
Any Vol fans last memory of him should be when he got carted off the field in Neyland crying like a baby and Gary (STFU) Danielson saying his season just ended and him playing the next week.Of course Gary was somewhere the next week babbling on as always too.

Albert Haynesworth would have been All World, if he had not taken downs off. Nolen is a premadonna, and would be a cancer in the locker room. Good riddance to the drama queen!
You might want to edit this to "prima donna." It doesn't bother me ... but the grammar police on here can be very annoying, and they live for this specific misspelling.

I’m curious, could he even play at UT if he wanted? Can an athlete deemed to accept illegal recruiting benefits attend the school in which he was part of and cooperated with an investigation?
Nolen was from the class of 2022. I don't think he was involved in the Pruitt scandal. He was offered by Heupel and Nolen has said that he was made a good NIL offer.

I doubt we pursued him this time around. I don't think that recruitment ended amicably 2 years ago.

Reactions: stratos20

VN Store

Back