'19 TN DT Kristian Williams (Oregon —> in the portal)

Williams has a plan and that includes his academics which will factor heavily in his decision. When the time comes, he will sit down with his family and work through each school and what they have to offer.

"First and foremost my education," Williams said. "I want to minor in accounting and maybe major in the meteorology field. I want to have a good bond with the players and the coaches. All of those things matter when I think about finding the right school."

Williams won't be an early enrollee, but he does plan on signing in December. So where does Tennessee stand as the summer hits its midpoint and high school ball starts to get going?

"Tennessee is somewhere at the top," Williams said. "LSU is up there too, but I really haven't set down and started to think about an order or anything. I'm trying to focus on my senior season."

Rivals.com ranks Williams as a 3-star defensive tackle in the class of 2019.

VQ

Reactions: 3 people
Did Rivals update his height and weight? He looks like he hasn’t even come close to his potential. Like Vickers when he first got here.

“what about UT finishing up its defensive line class? Kristian Williamsremains a legit target, with the Vols also keeping tabs on Tymon Mitchell, Ben Smiley and Jamal Camp. Bill Norton is still a want, too. Tennessee could also look at Bainbridge, Georgia defensive end Roman Harrison, North Carolina native Terrell Dawkins and in-state ATH Cormontae Hamiltonas candidates to play the JACK position. ”

VQ

Reactions: 3 people
“what about UT finishing up its defensive line class? Kristian Williamsremains a legit target, with the Vols also keeping tabs on Tymon Mitchell, Ben Smiley and Jamal Camp. Bill Norton is still a want, too. Tennessee could also look at Bainbridge, Georgia defensive end Roman Harrison, North Carolina native Terrell Dawkins and in-state ATH Cormontae Hamiltonas candidates to play the JACK position. ”

VQ
This is where I kind of expect them to get into December and target a jack postion guy and go full court press...

I wouldn’t read much into this. He also tweeted a “Announcing top 6 soon” around the same time. And that graphic is something Melvin McBride and some kid down in Miami (mark Richards) tweeted as well. So it looks like a post barbecue recruiting thing the staff send out to a number of kids.

Reactions: quadlee21
I wouldn’t read much into this. He also tweeted a “Announcing top 6 soon” around the same time. And that graphic is something Melvin McBride and some kid down in Miami (mark Richards) tweeted as well. So it looks like a post barbecue recruiting thing the staff send out to a number of kids.
Also if you read the letter, Pruitt throws in “subject to signing limits”. Shows that the coaches aren’t shy about that 25 limit and things subject to change.

I just designed one of these for Tulane, and my understanding is up to Aug 1st, schools are only verbally offering prospects. I think they have to wait until Aug1 to make it official. Even recruits that have been committed for months are posting that they just got their official offer.

I just designed one of these for Tulane, and my understanding is up to Aug 1st, schools are only verbally offering prospects. I think they have to wait until Aug1 to make it official. Even recruits that have been committed for months are posting that they just got their official offer.
Was just coming to post this. Just an NCAA timing thing.

VN Store

Back