'19 TN DL Zion Logue (UGA Commit)

Kid was originally a 6'6 240 lb BBall star and has only played a year or two of football. Really good athlete.

247 says he is upset we took so long to offer and it will take a while for us to get back in it

This won't be the case in a few years. UT will be able take the wait and see approach on kids like LSU and Bama do with their instate kids.

Reactions: 1 person
Memphis is singing a different tune, that's yuge. Best to let this one playout before it turns into another WW thread. Go Vols!

Yeah I should have said mid state. Memphis we are making moves in. These mid state kids are beginning to act like teenage girls.

Reactions: 2 people
Look who the coaches have been the past 8 years. I think instate kids are going to realize you have to earn your offer from Pruitt.

They will get the memo at some pt prob not this class until it's too late and they look at our top 5 class wishing they were in it. It just blows my mind to want an offer bad then you get it and instead of relief and joy it's well screw you for offering me late. Lebanon not exactly known for churning out yearly studs. There just is no perspective with these kids. Got people on their ear telling them they are amazing and u can't believe this or that school hasn't offered yet which makes the kid go yeah your right f that school

Reactions: 1 person
I think everyone needs to chill out about a 247 report from an anonymous secondary source but that's just me

Reactions: 11 people
Strange interview for sure. Acts pissed, then talks about his dad and brother being big UT fans, staying instate, blah blah

VN Store

Back