'19 TN DL Zion Logue (UGA Commit)

This kid reminds me of Aldon Smith.

Another huge recruiting miss by Jeremy Pruitt.

Pruitt better be able to coach cause his talent evaluation skills are looking lame thus far.
tenor.gif

Pruitt better be able to coach cause his talent evaluation skills are looking lame thus far. Okay, nobody could be this dumb. He's just trying to get a rise, surely he doesn't believe what he writes either.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa

Pruitt better be able to coach cause his talent evaluation skills are looking lame thus far.

Good to see you back... I will have to agree with you on this post. I’m a little underwhelmed by recruiting so far, except for the obvious top tier of our class

Reactions: Dobbs 4 Heisman

Speaking of talent evaluation skills... when is Dobbs taking over for Big Ben again? Didn't you masterfully predict that poor ol' Ben wouldn't keep his job to the end of the season?

"
Yes. Alvin Kamara and John Kelly will each win 1 regular season NFL MVP award. Dobbs will win several.
"
D4H

For fun.

Okay, nobody could be this dumb. He's just trying to get a rise, surely he doesn't believe what he writes either.

I've been underwhelmed with the guys Pruitt has been targeting in recruiting for a while now. Going all the way back to the 2018 signing class and who he lets go. And thus far, he's whiffed on a lot of instate guys with talent. I mean you can't let Georgia keep raiding our state and signing 4 star after 4 star from Tennessee.

Butch Jones left Pruitt a lot of talent so I expect us to have a great season in 2018. However, the future doesn't look as bright if this is how Pruitt is gonna recruit.

I've been underwhelmed with the guys Pruitt has been targeting in recruiting for a while now. Going all the way back to the 2018 signing class and who he lets go.
Says the guy who admits he's never strapped on a helmet, cracked heads, and had blood run down his face.... The reality is you know nothin... literally nothing... about talent. You know nothing about the game. You throw out big "blankets" so you can say you were "right" ignoring the 90%+ where you were completely wrong.

And thus far, he's whiffed on a lot of instate guys with talent. I mean you can't let Georgia keep raiding our state and signing 4 star after 4 star from Tennessee.
Two part answer. One, the recruiting sites are often wrong... and seem to particularly struggle with Tennessee kids. Two, UGA just went to the NC game. In case you really didn't know... that's a pretty good selling point. Pruitt's job is to get players with talent, coach them up, and win games. Pretty simple proposition but very difficult to do. You... don't even have a starting reference point for how that's done.... not even a single tear after a loss or celebration after winning a championship. Not a single August day when your sweat makes your uniform weigh 20 lbs more than it should while it chafes every moving body part. Not a single 3 day headache after "winning" the Oklahoma drill.

It would be OK if you were just satisfied to not know what you so obviously don't know... but you insist on putting your ignorance on full display.

Butch Jones left Pruitt a lot of talent so I expect us to have a great season in 2018. However, the future doesn't look as bright if this is how Pruitt is gonna recruit.
If you understood talent... or recruiting... or how to evaluate football players beyond stars and claimed 40 times... you wouldn't make such presumptuous statements. His recruits may not work out great. But if left to trust Pruitt to find the next 3* like Dan Williams or you to question the commits he's taken. I think I'll go with the guy with the rings and years of experience evaluating talent for a JOB.

I've been underwhelmed with the guys Pruitt has been targeting in recruiting for a while now. Going all the way back to the 2018 signing class and who he lets go. And thus far, he's whiffed on a lot of instate guys with talent. I mean you can't let Georgia keep raiding our state and signing 4 star after 4 star from Tennessee.

88947943-4947-4142-ADE5-3B06445A6B23.gif

🤫

Reactions: BucksnortVol

Welp, it's settled. So far, recruiting has been awesome, and we win the next 4 NC's.

D4H you need to give Pruitt at least a cycle or 2 before making any conclusions on his recruiting. Pruitt has been at Bama, UGA, and FSU. He’s put hands on these guys at camp. I guarantee you he knows what a SEC player looks like.

VN Store

Back