'19 TN DL Bill Norton

That’s the point. I have no interest in being a false insider guy. I’m just going to be real. I wouldn’t trust myself either because I have no proven track record. It’s common sense. You kinda have to earn trust don’t you? Literally the only insider info I’ve ever gotten is about Crouch at this point.

I'll take any info that you have good source on. Like someone just posted, its more than I got now or ever will. lol Keep bring it.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
That is way more insider information than I will ever have. I have 0 connections and will never have any. Just having fun is all I am doing.

At my age the only connections i want are 1) what will make me more money at work 2) what comes connected to 6 lb test monofilament, fileted and served with butter and lemon.

Pruitt is an adversary for bama. He's really recruiting for them. He's here to the put the final nail in the UT football coffin. Then he will go back to bama to prosper.
Easily the dumbest thing I’ve read this year. Being sarcastic?

I Nominate for dumbest post of the year! Do we still do that?
I want to try and top that.

We fired Butch Jones so he could go into Alabama as a spy. Once he gets his intel we will hire him back so he can build us the same way Saban built Alabama.

I want to try and top that.

We fired Butch Jones so he could go into Alabama as a spy. Once he gets his intel we will hire him back so he can build us the same way Saban built Alabama.
I don't think you actually believe that. I think the other guy believes what he posted.

What a waste. The power 2015 and 2016 teams should've won 10+

That 2015 team was the real deal. Coaching is the only reason we didn’t go 11-1/undefeated that year. 2016 team was doomed as soon as Butch didn’t think it was important to keep up strength and conditioning anymore. 2015 we hung with Bama all game. 2016 Mutiple teams gashed our defense in the 2nd half of the year.

That 2015 team was the real deal. Coaching is the only reason we didn’t go 11-1/undefeated that year. 2016 team was doomed as soon as Butch didn’t think it was important to keep up strength and conditioning anymore. 2015 we hung with Bama all game. 2016 Mutiple teams gashed our defense in the 2nd half of the year.
You are correct.

Extremely correct assessment. I'll never forgive Butch and his staff for s****ing away the OU and UF games that season. Any competent head coach could've and should've won those games.

Reactions: Jackcrevol

VN Store

Back